Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Vtrpres

1. V

City verdict

We have to accept that in the Prem League refs decisions for showcase sides are made not by the rules but how they are told the result will be. Playing against a bottom half club you can have a chance because the FA don't really care who wins, The first penalty was given after the City players...
  2. V

City verdict

It has to be said , men against boys. Beaten in all departments. My only question where was VAR for the first penalty?
  3. V

Wolves v Arsenal verdict thread.

should have put. “ You have learn to pee withe todger you’ve got.”
  4. V

Wolves v Arsenal verdict thread.

Thanks whoever forwarded this thread for me. First losing game I have watched and not blown a fuse. You have to learn to **** with the **** you’ve got.
  5. V

Arsenal predictions

No way can I find it. Trued all pages everything but.
  6. V

Arsenal predictions

Why no thread on arsenal Game Verdict?
  7. V

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

When I heard what Wolves had paid for Silva I thought this kid must be the next Ronaldo. What I saw of him that season confirmed what I still think. Very average player indeed. I am sad to say he will never be a top flight striker.
  8. V

Forest verdict

Must have been an interesting watch for neutrals. My main observation was Cunha’s goal. Great run and finish, but he was the only Wolves player in their half. Their Two goals were caused by inept defence on our part. I stick by my 14/15 th finish position for us. If this team beats the Gunners...
  9. V

West Ham United Football Club verdict

I thought that the object of VAR was to overturn blatant errors from the onfield officials. Not for the first time it has been used to search for any excuse not to award the goal, There will always be some argument both ways but yesterdays decision was appaling. For the season as a whole the...
  10. V

Villa verdict

I was poo poo ed when I said we would finish 15th with this squad. It has to be said kids or not four or five of the 11 we finished up with today are not Premiership players, I thought Villa were mediocre today and Emeri knows it. RAN should have buried it and Doc the old man had the only other...
  11. V

Coventry Verdict

Nice to have a constructed comment re a previous post rather than a neanderthal knee jerk slag off.
  12. V

Coventry Verdict

I dont look at my old posts only the present ones that I am passioate about.
  13. V

Coventry Verdict

If that is all we disagree on then I must have something right. Lets hope your right.
  14. V

Coventry Verdict

Its a sad fact that you see more of the game on TV than at the ground itself. After just 10 minutes of play it was obvious we were going to struggle. There was no fire, no desire, no *******s in that side. For all the pre match hype of we wont take Coventry for granted, that team played like it...
  15. V

Coventry Verdict

Too much emphasis on fancy footwork close backpassing, going backwards. How many more? Almost every pass behind the player. Long though balls way off target. Not to be able to defend an undeserved lead for a few minutes and a semi place is diabolical. To be honest it only took Coventry 10...
Back
Top Bottom