Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Uncle Festa

1. Uncle Festa

The OMFG you beauties Man City verdict thread

Because the majority on twitter are ****ing clueless, but hey....you listen up to Barry from Bilston .....he's a football genius don't you know
  2. Uncle Festa

Lopetegui

Sevilles whole squad up for sale to pay off massive debts. Sound familiar? Should do. Lopetegui worked his magic there as well ****ing the club up in the long term...
  3. Uncle Festa

Podence

By far our most creative player. Plays between the lines, attempts high risk passes, that don't always come off, and so gets abused for it. Similar to Gibbs White. Those sorts of players create chances. It seems we have managers and a fan base who prefer the safe option....the Semedos of this...
  4. Uncle Festa

Michael Beale

Only the ****witts on this forum can bemoan us being linked to one of the best coaches in the country.
  5. Uncle Festa

Boubacar Traore

He'll replace Neves when he gets his obligatory bans from too many silly yellow cards, and when Moutinho needs resting.
  6. Uncle Festa

Stadium Plans

I know of loads who wanted to go to Newcastle and tried to get tickets when on general sale for Newcastle. All put off by the pricing. Also doesn't help that you need to be a member to get the discounted tickets for u21s etc. No member and your paying £50 for a kids ticket in the John Ireland.
  7. Uncle Festa

Patrick Cutrone (don't mention food)

If you think Cutrone is better than Hwang then God help you. Cutrone is ****e. Most over rated hyped transfer we made under Nuno. Definition of a panic signing, and I'd suggest why we don't now go for option D or E when our prime targets turn us down.
  8. Uncle Festa

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

You think Rice is better than Neves after Neves schooled him down the Molineux last season? Each to their own. I like Rice, really like him. Think he is an excellent player and makes West Ham tick, but I also think we really under rate just how good Neves is. Bruno got it right when he said £100...
  9. Uncle Festa

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Thats what i thought. Then i read the Newcastle figures from Swiss Ramble and bearing in mind, Newcastle came into this season with everyone thinking they could spend their way to the title having made profits under Ashley, and it aint that simple. We were right on the edge of ffp and went over...
  10. Uncle Festa

So how do we fare with ffp. Anyone know the figures? Based on the fact that our transfer strategy was based on selling Neves for big money, which hasn’t happened, surely we need to sell some more before we can bring in anymore? Great thread by Swiss Ramble about Newcastle and how they can’t...
  11. Uncle Festa

Coadys time at Wolves is up. Great servant. Brilliant character, and superb attitude exemplified by him moving to sweeper back in the preseason In Austria and Nuno building his system round that deep lying defender pinging balls out to our wide players. It worked wonders. Got us into Europe...
  12. Uncle Festa

Starting side 2022 vs 2021

Fabio is ****ing ****. Had the same arguments about Cutrone. Obvious from day 1 he was a load of crap. I was sat in Torino Square listening to our fans singing the pizza and pasta song just shaking my head as I could see he had some how turned into a cult hero without ever doing anything. Same...
  13. Uncle Festa

Ruben Neves

Neves is going no where. Paulina was his replacement (and has been for the last 2 years). As soon as we pulled out that deal, Neves was staying.
  14. Uncle Festa

Alaves (ESP) v Wolves (ENG) -Club Friendly

Good run out last night. Highlighted the improvement in MGW, Ait Nouri, and the returning Neto, Kilman, and Jonny. Neves and Moutinho just sublime. But the most pleasing part was the increase in tempo and ability when the 'kids' came on. Never spoken about, but has been the ploy by Fosun from...
  15. Uncle Festa

Conor Coady

Brighton play the back 5 system well with high wing backs, but more importantly, pushing the centrehalves further forward leaving themselves exposed one on one at the back at times, but in doing so providing overloads further forward. We exposed them a few times before they ultimately destroyed...
Back
Top Bottom