Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by TWOLF

1. T

January 2024 transfer window thread.

Sounds like we’ve leaked this story so the player knows the truth in what’s happened. Hopefully the player can force the move through if they do want to come.
  2. T

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

I think signing Doherty is a no brainier, knows the club, free transfer, low wages and probably only a 1 year commitment. He’s going to be second choice behind Semedo and it allows us to sell or loan out the backups. Personally I would prefer Doc over Jonny, Hoever or Bola. the importance here...
  3. T

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

I understand the need to sell players. It gives existing players the belief the club will let them move on if the right offers come in. This will help us get Neves to sign an extension when the window closes. £50m for Neto is not enough. I would not be letting him leave for less than £60m...
  4. T

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Agreed it’s not ideal to have a player that hasn’t had a pre season, you’d hope he’d kept fit though in readiness to signing with somebody. He’s a free agent so it wouldn’t really be a risk. If he doesn’t like the prem we could sell him in the next window and maybe even make a mil or two...
  5. T

Not getting how Evanilson is worth a reported €70m. Looking at his highlights looks like he scored a lot of tap ins. Belotti, still hasn’t signed for Roma and Mourinho has admitted he doesn’t know if they’ll be able to sign him. This should be our number 1 target IMO. Second target should be...
  6. T

I imagine if true, the ‘try’ part refers to the owners trying to find a replacement for Bruno I.e. Lopetigue but couldn’t get him to come.
  7. T

I think it’s fair to assume the MGW deal to Forest was agreed before we went in for Nunes. While we might sign a striker I doubt it will be a result of selling MGW.
  8. T

I reckon at the moment it’s around the same as last season, but only if we take into account Anderlecht paying Silva’s wages.
  9. T

true, personally I always questioned Traore. £30m made no sense. I was thinking there was a clause in the contract that turns the option into an obligation. E.g. a number of appearances. I know it’s been murmured a clause may be premier league survival but if we’re talking £12m-£20m (which it...
  10. T

Jeff: we have a great idea for your announcement. What number do you want? Guedes: 99 please Jeff: erm…. Jeff: I can go as high as 17 Guedes: ok, 17 it is
  11. T

Anybody else feeling from Coady’s statement that he isn’t coming back and the option to buy is pretty much an obligation? Might be this way for FFP reasons.
  12. T

Anybody know if there’s anything in the Cherki link? People seem to think he’s the second signing on Twitter. Not seen anything solid apart from his name being mentioned. Might be 1 person mentions him and then other just name him as well.
  13. T

£40m for MGW if we don’t take that we need shooting. We can’t get that sort of offer in for Neves!!! Thought on Coady’s loan with an option/obligation. This might benefit us. I see no reason we couldn’t insert a clause where we get to cancel the loan during or at the end if we decide to revert...
  14. T

K-dog get your ****e ready cause jayjay is gonna eat it!!! :tearsofjoy:
Back
Top Bottom