Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by trybalwolf

1. trybalwolf

Brentford Verdict

Ran, absolute class, superb feet and application. Well done sir
  2. trybalwolf

Wolves v Brentford verdict thread.

As you wish...
  3. trybalwolf

Wolves v Brentford verdict thread.

As you wish....
  4. trybalwolf

THANK YOU NUNO!

... I suspect this is the end of the dream and our coat will be cut from a very different cloth going forward. Live long and prosper Nuno, the Jiminez goal against Liverpool will be remembered for a very long time
  5. trybalwolf

Project Big Picture

Rather obvious mate, don't be a plonker
  6. trybalwolf

EFL clubs - PL assistance

Well this should sort things out...... Project Big Plan Only a small step from no relegation and a closed system like American football, fine if you're on the inside.
  7. trybalwolf

Countdown to project restart thread....

Ummm, just wondering....what if the club got hold of some crowd noise and some chants (from old games) got in some speakers and have a live 'mix' of the crowd to liven things up a bit. Obs to go quiet when opposition have the ball, then ramp it up when we attack. Would be fun to see the...
  8. trybalwolf

Wolves Players that everyone forgot.

Have to disagree - saw him against Everton in 2003, had Rooney in his pocket the whole game. WE won 2-1 thanks to a great goal by the player formally known as'African Player of the Year' except he never was. :):D
  9. trybalwolf

Forum Issues?

Working now Bod - dunno what was wrong, but Bitdefender likes Mol Mix again :)
  10. trybalwolf

Forum Issues?

Bitdefender no likee the mix on main PC OK on phone version, we have full version and get same message as above.
  11. trybalwolf

Article 365

Excellent article, articulate, accurate and informative
  12. trybalwolf

Marbs

I'm not sure he is smiling at anything at the minute, does this mean he thinks he's on the way out? Hope not, still a great player and able to turn a game
  13. trybalwolf

Current Form Reality

All in all a horribly accurate summary of where we are this season, esp re Ruben. I do hope there is a plan B somewhere as a couple of random injuries could really ruin our season.
  14. trybalwolf

Is Gaffers bar still open in Tenerife?

Kind of you to ask. Last few years Mauritius, Vietnam Canada and Crete. Apologies if my criticism was taken in any way about your specific requirements. As to the rest of you who criticised my comment, British culture abroad almost always highlights the worst aspects of this country, with...
  15. trybalwolf

New drinks and food deals on Saturday

Jesus, still all mass produced crap. Prefer Spurs approach, they have actually built a brewery into the new stadium. Never understood why there isn't an exclusive, locally brewed 'Old Gold Bitter' at the Mol. Lots of good local brewers, opportunity to have something unique. I guess most people...
Back
Top Bottom