Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Tring Wolf

1. Tring Wolf

Team for Luton

Down to the bare bones defensively and don’t think we’ll risk Hwang from the start for a third game in a row. Sa Semedo, Kilman, Toti, H Bueno Lemina Gomes, Traore Sarabia, Cunha, RAN
  2. Tring Wolf

JONZY54- REF WATCH V BOURNEMOUTH

Attwell was shown angles (slowed down) which clearly showed contact being made. I think Attwell is generally useless but the fault tonight is more with VAR and it’s (inconsistent from one game to the next) re-refereeing of the game.
  3. Tring Wolf

I completely agree. But once VAR does get involved and Attwell is shown what he is shown in slow motion, it’s very difficult for him not to give the foul.
  4. Tring Wolf

For once, I don’t exclusively blame Attwell. Coote (re-refereeing the game) has recommended an on-field decision and on the footage and angles he is shown (repeatedly and in slow motion), Cunha swings an arm, which catches Kluivert in the face. In real-time, you can see it’s not impacted the...
  5. Tring Wolf

Bournemouth Verdict

Really poor performance. Thoroughly outplayed and outthought. As always, can’t fault the effort but even with the extra man advantage, we looked fairly short of ideas. VAR with its now customary joy-stealing moment but that shouldn’t mask how comprehensively second-best we were. Bournemouth...
  6. Tring Wolf

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

Really poor performance. Thoroughly outplayed and outthought. As always, can’t fault the effort but even with the extra man advantage, we looked fairly short of ideas. VAR with its now customary joy-stealing moment but that shouldn’t mask how comprehensively second-best we were. Bournemouth...
  7. Tring Wolf

Yep. But once VAR picks it up, the ref has to disallow it as it’s a foul on the evidence he’s shown on the screen. It’s ****. Bin it off.
  8. Tring Wolf

Cunha swung an arm in Kluivert’s face.
  9. Tring Wolf

Very one-sided. Bournemouth look very well-coached and incredibly fluid going forward. Only positives for us are Sa’s performance and the fact it’s only 1-0.
  10. Tring Wolf

Bournemouth have been brilliant. One of the most one-sided halves I’ve seen in a long time. Can see why we were after Alex Scott. Looks a real talent.
  11. Tring Wolf

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Thought he may be…although GON took the captaincy off him last year and gave it to Neto. Would be really pleased with Kelly though. Think he’s very good. Jacob Greaves at Hull is another very good centre-half.
  12. Tring Wolf

Lopetegui

This I completely agree with. Thought that was awful on his behalf. I was/am far more angry with him for that than anything that happened in the Summer.
  13. Tring Wolf

Lopetegui

In his defence, over the course of a few weeks, he went from being told ‘the project is back on’ to ‘you can sign promising young players in the £15-£20m range (Scott, Gyokeres)’ to ‘you can’t sign anyone, even on a free transfer’. It’s not really surprising that the second change was a step...
  14. Tring Wolf

Lopetegui

I’ve always been puzzled by this one. Seem to recall a couple of here suggesting that Lopetegui did rate RAN but that RAN was suffering some pretty serious personal issues. Either way, RAN starting to fulfil his incredible potential has been one of the highlights of this season. One of my...
  15. Tring Wolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Absolutely. They’re killing so much of what is good about football with VAR and the increasingly complex interpretations of handball.
Back
Top Bottom