Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Tors

1. T

Chelsea (H) Pre-Match Thread!

I hope for collins, kilman and dawson as a back 3, lets be men today, no spitting, diving, moaning , lets just smash them COYW
  2. T

Team vs Chelasso

yes please
  3. T

Fulham Verdict

Lemina blotted his copy book by turning away when their goal shot happend, would have taken a point before the game.
  4. T

Southampton v Wolves comms. thread.

Lemina needs to do his suspension in the boot room in silence
  5. T

Manchester City v Wolves comms thread.

The older I get the less I know about the rules of football lol, really the ref/var is not up to standard.
  6. T

The Conor Coady World Cup!

Will the new Everton manager ( there will be one soon), will probably not wish to keep him, the ? is will we want him back, I have no idea there.
  7. T

Wolves v Man Utd comms thread.

I have 2 schooner bets on this,come on me babbies
  8. T

Wolves v Arsenal comms. thread.

Morning all. Why is our 27 mil pound striker taking corners, especially ****e ones like that.
  9. T

Sammy Chung

RIP
  10. T

Thanks Conor.

Top bloke on and off the field, Thanks heaps Connor.
  11. T

Goncalo Guedes.

This is a great signing, Fingers crossed we can keep Neves (still plenty of transfer window left) and sell Adama.
  12. T

Would you sell Coady or keep

The way we are at the moment, Cody could play as a striker , I would have replaced Hwang with him at leeds in the second half. He's a better player than Neil E.
  13. T

Leeds v Wolves comms thread.

Its going to be a very long hard season for us, very unhappy that our players moan and groan at the ref and are looking for the foul all the time a few bloke need to grow some gonads. Sa disgracefull, RAN not up to it. Jeff Shi, let the club down down massivly over the last few transfer windows...
  14. T

Leeds v Wolves comms thread.

we should have scored there
  15. T

Watching Wolves in Australia

I'm thinking of getting a subscription to watch the Wolves games. I have never had ANY type of subscription before, can anyone point me in the right direction (To view in Australia), ta.
Back
Top Bottom