Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Topcat

1. Topcat

Everton, surely a points deduction?

As Everton’s new ground, Bramley Moores Dock is not complete I wonder where the monies coming from to finish the stadium? Surely this is a “Blue & White elephant” in the making? Doubt the project will ever be realised in the next few years considering the financial crisis Everton are in?
  2. Topcat

Yes, Moshiri has undoubtedly put a few quid into Everton, but in recent times the majority of money coming in was from Usmanov until he was sanctioned I suggest? Together, they’ve got history with Arsenal. As Moshiri owns 94% of Everton it would not be too hard to believe that Usmanov being a...
  3. Topcat

Manchester City v Wolves comms thread.

Just be content that the opposition is probably the best club side in the UK, let alone the whole wide World? Even on an off-day they are formidable!
  4. Topcat

Not too sure why I’m harping on as a Wolves supporter commenting on Everton’s woes but I suppose it’s in the general interest of all fans of all clubs to take note!? Anyway, in a strange sort of way, what happens if 777 go bust before Everton which seems a possibility? Are all debts pretty...
  5. Topcat

Just to put things into perspective, possibly Fosun aren’t that bad operators after all? Ok, they’ve got it wrong on occasions which I’m sure they’ll admit to if push came to shove but overall they haven’t turned us into the basket case of a club like Everton. Be careful what you wish for!
  6. Topcat

I reckon so, although Mosh is hanging in there! The only slim chance is that former player Tim Cahill comes to the rescue with his Qatari connections as being a possible saviour? Who knows?!
  7. Topcat

If found guilty I can’t see 777 Partners being passed as “fit and proper”. What a complete shambles! https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2024/05/04/evertons-prospective-owners-777-sued-in-new-fraud-case/
  8. Topcat

Well yeah! Easier said than done though I guess! All eyes will be on Everton in the coming weeks I reckon to ensure no “skullduggery” takes place on either side?!
  9. Topcat

It’s probably not too far fetched to suggest that Everton’s current woes started with Usmanov being run out of town, I suggest he was the main bailout merchant before it got all a bit nasty on the Eastern Front!
  10. Topcat

More than likely! Bit of a deluded lot if you ask me!
  11. Topcat

Mismanagement on a colossal scale over the past decade or so. Massive over spends on player recruitment without very little sell-on value plus the construction of BMD
  12. Topcat

Personally I think Everton have run out of time and things might unfold sooner than we think? They can only gloss over the predicament their in for so long before the games effectively over.
  13. Topcat

Apparently denied on Everton forum as a load of tosh! Be interesting if true though?!
  14. Topcat

Can Molineux Mixers help scout a striker for under £20 million ?

There’s a striker down the road at Wolverhampton Casuals, top scorer with 30+ goals per season for the last 3 years. Bag of scratchings and 2 pints of Bank’s Mild should secure his signature!
  15. Topcat

Interestingly, if Everton go bust then it’s not exactly a good look for the PL. Think they’re stuck between a rock and a hard place to sanction 777 as fit and proper and as such the writings on the wall for Everton at this present time.
Back
Top Bottom