Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Tonesterwolf

1. Tonesterwolf

Next Seasons Shirts

Absolutely no point, the club already know who will be our kit supplier next season and all the designs will have been signed off months ago.
  2. Tonesterwolf

Next Seasons Shirts

Newcastle and Villa definitely going to Adidas from Castore. I would be disappointed if we did to be honest.
  3. Tonesterwolf

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

Don't understand the problem here, STH and members have got their tickets in a game which has a reduced capacity for home supporters. If there's no seats left there's nothing the club can do surely.
  4. Tonesterwolf

Old Molineux Photos

It's got to be the last game of the season v Boro. If you zoom in on the Waterloo rd stand you can see the damage from the arson attack the night before.
  5. Tonesterwolf

Post Arsenal run

That last line about the cup has been on my mind too. We haven't given it a good go since the semi final disappointment and I'd love another cup run with obviously an actual appearance in the final to erase the Watford ghost.
  6. Tonesterwolf

2023/ 2024 Kit

Pretty sure we haven't worn all gold since the w88 season so will be interesting to see if we carry on changing shorts at places such as Newcastle, Fulham etc.
  7. Tonesterwolf

Villa home game - potential Sunday..

Tv games already announced for next month, its not going to be televised.
  8. Tonesterwolf

2023/ 2024 Kit

The EFL are getting a bit similar. They are allowing sleeve sponsors this year to go with front and back of shirt and back of shorts.
  9. Tonesterwolf

Ticket Website now powered by Ticketmaster?

Website has finally been updated with release dates for tickets up to the Villa game. As already said Brighton today for members plus, Thursday for members.
  10. Tonesterwolf

Ticket Website now powered by Ticketmaster?

Brighton tickets not on sale yet, very annoyingly this new ticket master system doesn't seem to say when tickets are available unlike the old one. I'm guessing this week but don't know, any ideas anyone? Me and my kids are members and looking to go to this one.
  11. Tonesterwolf

2023/ 2024 Kit

No white eyes on the 2000 home shirt I'm afraid.
  12. Tonesterwolf

2023/ 2024 Kit

It does, but the green one is the away keeper kit already released.
  13. Tonesterwolf

Old Molineux Photos

Was in the family enclosure that day (bottom tier John Ireland) so got a cracking view of the fantastic reception Kenny got from the South Bank. That and really showing off because we'd lost a game (only league defeat at home all season) are the 2 memories I have of that game.
  14. Tonesterwolf

2023/ 2024 Kit

Totally agree about the 2018 Adidas Kits, they were in hindsight nothing special at all. The white away shirt everyone raves about was literally for sale in my local Adidas outlet store minus the Wolves badge and w88 sponsor for about £15.
  15. Tonesterwolf

2023/ 2024 Kit

Ours retail at £60, not £65. Still too much for me this season I think, prefer the training wear without sponsorship.
Back
Top Bottom