Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Timberwolf

1. Timberwolf

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

If the time ever comes that I follow any advice from Agbonlahor, commit me to a 1920’s mental institution.
  2. Timberwolf

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

It’s a tiny but I think important point. VAR isn’t in place to re-referee. Neither is it there to judge yellow cards. Therefore, on what grounds did VAR have to intervene? Similar to Kilman’s previously disallowed goal. I can see why an opinion of both occasions could go against us. However...
  3. Timberwolf

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

Well, this is truly awful.
  4. Timberwolf

Lopetegui

Fair points mate. Some of which I’d forgotten. For me, he was unprofessional and I think he always felt as a club, we weren’t big enough for him.
  5. Timberwolf

Could Nuno come back?

Love Nuno like he’s my dad (sorry dad) but the way he plays football is only great, with the right players. Otherwise, it will always end up being square pegs/round holes and becomes a turgid, immobile, defend for 88 minutes, mess.
  6. Timberwolf

Referee Assessor - Note To Jeff and Fosun

At the end of the day, if 15 of the 20 Premier League clubs voted to get rid of VAR, it would be gone. The fact that it’s never on the Premier League meetings agenda should tell you all you need to know about the other Clubs’ attitude to VAR.
  7. Timberwolf

How painful is following football

You’re convoluting your first sentence with an acceptance of VAR. I would say that’s not correct. The Coventry player was offside and it was the right decision. But by god, I’ve never agreed more with anyone on here as I do with your second sentence. No-one ever wanted VAR introduced to rule...
  8. Timberwolf

Gary’s De-Presser

So you’re judging on a snapshot and not longer term. That’s nuts.
  9. Timberwolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I’m the other way…ish. The decision was correct because of VAR. I still want it binned. Hate it. In football, I prefer human error to technological fact.
  10. Timberwolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Im not so sure about that. He was coming back from an offside position and was positioning himself level. Just not level enough. It’s harsh but thems the rules.
  11. Timberwolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

That type of offside is prescriptive. The Coventry player was looking along the line so had no reason to be offside.
  12. Timberwolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Well that’s interesting. Nobody ran to Hoyjland or Onana when the pens were won.
  13. Timberwolf

Wolves v Arsenal comms thread.

Sa is pain in the ****. With the ball at his feet, he’s a car crash, but then two minutes later he’s pulling off a worldie from point blank range…but then, gets beaten at his near post when it’d be less difficult to save it. I can’t get my head around it. Is he good, is he ****? Can’t quite...
  14. Timberwolf

Wolves v Arsenal comms thread.

Well, Arsenal are a bit ****. We’re not out of this yet.
  15. Timberwolf

Alleged Racism at Forest

Not really. There’s no equivalence with racism. Sorry!
Back
Top Bottom