Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Timberrrr

1. T

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Just watched siva get subbed off for rangers after 55 minutes...no way is anyone paying good money for him. He's absolute dog ****e. Christ,they saw us coming when we bought him.
  2. T

Wolves v Luton Town verdict thread.

Said months ago we should sign him.is going to be a very good centre half
  3. T

Wolves v Luton Town verdict thread.

Lemina traore and gomes were immense today but just watch gomes....the kid is phenomenal
  4. T

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

They're not gonna invest mate.they want it in the bank
  5. T

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

It's a good job we had a good Xmas cos God knows where we'd be now....we have to be the worst team in the league atm
  6. T

It's fairly obvious fosun have **** out and expect a couple of big sales in the summer.no way they will invest it all and I hope gon stays cos we're gonna have to go down the young and hungry route(and cheap) If Luton go down mengi and one from adebayo or Morris would do and as an outside punt...
  7. T

Wolves v Arsenal comms thread.

Omg!!!!!! That isn't even a decent championship side
  8. T

Season ticket prices 24/25

I can remember when it was 3 sheep and your first born daughter
  9. T

Still had an option which we didn't take up.at worst we'd have made a massive profit
  10. T

Watching vitinha again.......what a *******ing we dropped
  11. T

Nottm Forest v Wolves commms thread.

Don't care if gibbs white is a good footballer or not.......what an odious little man he is......wouldn't want him anywhere near our club
  12. T

We didn't play him and we didn't take up the option on him.....do you blame him?
  13. T

On a different note,just watching psg and how did we let vitinha go.looks class....what a mistake
  14. T

Leicester City

Watching Leicester ATM and they have better attacking options than us at the moment On a different note is it just me but I can't listen to Lee hendrie commentary. He talks absolute drivel and repeats himself over and over. What is with these ex villa players commentating. I have the same...
  15. T

Aston Villa v Wolves comms thread.

Ffs fosun spend some money...... but you won't.another year of premier money will do
Back
Top Bottom