Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by TheWolfFromWolverhampton

1. TheWolfFromWolverhampton

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

Fair enough, they are trying to be transparent by having this talk. Hopefully it will elleviate doubts, and answer any lingering questions...
  2. TheWolfFromWolverhampton

PS, How do you Wolves fans get over a loss, because I am struggling right now. I know Man City were the better team. Yet Craig Pawson was just singing to the hymn sheet of the Man City players. I don't feel Man City are the most likeable team in the Premier Leauge. I always look up to Arsenal...
  3. TheWolfFromWolverhampton

I know I have posted this before. My petition challenging Howard Webb to account for his actions now has. 228 signatures. I couldn't have done this without the help of the Wolves fan base. Yet, I still have a long way to go in this campaign to really start making waves. So if you have a minute...
  4. TheWolfFromWolverhampton

Manchester City v Wolves comms thread.

This ref is shocking.
  5. TheWolfFromWolverhampton

Predictions, Citeh v Wolves

I don't do score predictions, yet we won't make it easy for them. The stakes are higher when you are playing a better team. If we play like we did against them last time. Then we could give them a run for their money. All depends on various factors, for example, how solid our defence is. How...
  6. TheWolfFromWolverhampton

Team vs City

Sa S Bueno, Kilman, Toti Semedo, Traore, Gomes, Lemina, RAN Hwang, Cunha
  7. TheWolfFromWolverhampton

I have so many thoughts about Wolves v Man City today, how do you think we will fare? I reckon it's gonna be a goal fest, yet I've predicted goals galore before. And only had a 1-0. So no idea.
  8. TheWolfFromWolverhampton

The Cunha Diddy Dum thing, comes from the Manfred Mann song called - Do Wah Diddy Diddy (1963)
  9. TheWolfFromWolverhampton

The Diddy Dum, Diddy Dum, is from an advert commercial, I know that. Yet not sure which commercial.
  10. TheWolfFromWolverhampton

Just for context, there isn't a different version, I just said if they wanted to add an extra chorus that I had written, they could, hope no offence was caused.
  11. TheWolfFromWolverhampton

Ah thanks, did you get the last chorus in also?
  12. TheWolfFromWolverhampton

Wolves v Luton Town verdict thread.

One of the talking points I reckon is Semedo should have passed to Hwang to secure victory. Even though we won, it made it a nervy ending.
  13. TheWolfFromWolverhampton

Wolves v Luton Town comms thread.

Let's hope VAR doesn't rule out any of our goals today. They tried with the first one today. I saw them.
Back
Top Bottom