Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by The Runner

1. The Runner

VAR 2023-24

That's correct. Stood in offside position in front of keeper.
  2. The Runner

Gary’s De-Presser

I know it worked in getting a replay at Brentford, but only starting 10 against Coventry seems a bit disrespectful.
  3. The Runner

Brighton (A) Pre-Match Thread!

We presumably never played Bournemouth and Boscombe Athletic in the top flight. We played them in the Cup.
  4. The Runner

Corners

Nobody gets more annoyed at the one-footedness of some professional players than me, a very average footballer, who was told by my PE teacher a long long time ago that I was going to play on the left wing, so had better learn to kick the ball with my left foot, and I did. But obviously Sarabia...
  5. The Runner

Corners

Or for taking a fantastic first touch on the volley after the pass from Cunha and then smashing the ball into the net with his left...
  6. The Runner

Halloween Open Training

7. The Runner

Nunes to City

I think something got lost in translation. https://www.topchinatravel.com/china-attractions/yangshuo-big-banyan-tree.htm
  8. The Runner

Lopetegui

You may be right, but there are a few Premier League jobs that our esteemed ex-boss won't be in a hurry to apply for.
  9. The Runner

Lopetegui

If the first casualty is Rob Edwards I bet he won't.
  10. The Runner

First team training

But Ten Hag says Maguire might play...
  11. The Runner

Rumours from the pub

The Pedants' Revolt...
  12. The Runner

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

The local journalist is in Bristol so not on the South Coast but nevertheless your point is probably well made.
  13. The Runner

Season Ticket prices 23/24 (announced)

You probably didn't pull both ends at the same time. I understand that's what happened with Sasa. Got mine including the 'Billy Wright Stand' labelled hat. I understand the Steve Bull Stand ones are a tighter fit.
  14. The Runner

Lopetegui

Strange that Neves, Moutinho and Traore's names had been removed... See and hear what?
  15. The Runner

Lopetegui

I don't have any thoughts on most of this but you are wrong with regard to Raul's name above his peg. I was in the dressing room on Sunday and it was there then.
Back
Top Bottom