Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by The Invisible Fan

1. T

Lopetegui

To the tune of tararaboomdiay ........... Julen Lopetegui From Basque to Black Country He'll get us scoring three Europe's our destiny (Acknowledge potential liberties taken with Black Country definitions but I am following precedents set in the "Fight, Fight wherever you may be" aria)
  2. T

Rumours from the pub

Agree with the ranking, but............... "ORANGE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:
  3. T

Billy Wright v North Bank

Isla's brother
  4. T

Brentford Verdict

Just re-watched the highlights - in particular the Brentford goal - and my question is .... Is it within the laws of the game to create a block to prevent a team from running to challenge a player? 3 of their players actively prevented our defenders from running towards Toney, so my instinct...
  5. T

Second goal on Saturday

Wholeheartedly agree, but that's the way I like it. And, yes, the goal was a thing of beauty.
  6. T

Bruno Lage

Or her sister, Pansy?
  7. T

January 2020 Transfer Window Rumour Thread (Wolves)

Coz even if they're not very good, they'll still get game time?
  8. T

Ticket allocation for any team in general that gets to Wembley

If "if" is for children, do computer programmers have to stop using it when they reach the age of 18? And "if" so, has anyone told them? Does anyone have any problems with any other logic functions as well?
  9. T

Gary Newbon, you're a...

"A disgruntled player told Newbon on air: ‘I have named my son after you.’ ‘What, Gary?’, smiled a delighted Newbon. ‘No, Wally,’ came the withering reply." Beware when bosses bite back Love it.
  10. T

Perfect Patricio chant!

No. Just, no. There needs to be some connection between song and subject. "Nuno had a dream" to "Sloop John B"; both the subject and the song are classics in their own ways. This grates - and not in a good way. This is like watching a slow motion film of a cheetah running with all its inherent...
  11. T

The project

Nuno = Gandalf Jeff = Elrond Which leaves ........ Laurie = Galadriel (sorry, Laurie, genuinely, nothing personal)
  12. T

Brahimi

It cowin’ well is. Horns of a dilemma and all that. I’d better not milk it!!
  13. T

we have the toughest start

Or ............... We surprise the hell out of everyone by tearing a couple of them a new one!!!!! Time will tell, but bring it on
  14. T

It won't be Scotland

On recent form, rugby?
  15. T

Aston Villa FFP

Aston Villa, the Jimmy Carr of football. :)
Back
Top Bottom