Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by TezzaWolf

1. T

Ballot System

I wonder what the significance of the how will you get to the game question it? Guessing they don't want to overload public transport, but if it's a random draw then why ask. Unless certain methods are given priority.
  2. T

Ballot System

From reading the site, When you enter the ballot tomorrow, you'll have the option to enter together
  3. T

Ballot System

You can mate. It says on the OS site when you click on the ballot in the morning you have to select number of people in the entry and method you'll be travelling to the ground Will also need photo ID if succesful
  4. T

Otasowie

Sounds like the kid is a bit of character so it needs to be the right loan club otherwise he could end up lost in the ether like Bright has. Towards the bottom of the article he thanks Nuno for his patience when he's been mischievous Owen Otasowie | From the cages of Peckham to the Premier League
  5. T

Otasowie

They've (Jacquie and Tim) spoken about him (Otasowie) in the past too. I'm paraphrasing but it was all about attitude about how he challenges the coach on decisions and tactics etc and has done at all levels that he's been in the academy. They thought it might have been down to him not being...
  6. T

Are the current players stale?

Would go with that to be honest, 3 quality additions if none of the first teamers leave. If someone leaves then they will need replacing too adding to the numbers. I wouldn't let anyone leave who is pushed out of the side, use them to make the squad stronger. The utility players (Saiss...
  7. T

The Parallax View

I'd argue lucky in hindsight. With the injuries, tiredness extra games we'd have been right in the relegation mix.
  8. T

The Ides of Mick

Adama is the one hope of a result. Was the only thing I could think of when the VAR check was happening yesterday. Still can't believe he got away with it
  9. T

The final five games, commencing v The Albion

We will be safe before we play again. Best Fulham can hope for is a draw v Chelsea and that makes us mathematically safe. Just want to get through Monday relatively unscathed a draw would be fine. Then the last 4 games can **** off. Yesterday really knocked it out of me, after 2 wins although...
  10. T

Total lack of goals

It's always been the Nuno way to get a 2 goal lead and shut the game down. Even in the championship we only had a few 4 and 5's The issue is we can't even get the lead now. Sure I read the other day we've scored the first goal 8 times this season with 7 wins and a draw (Newcastle) highlights...
  11. T

Team vs WBA

We don't have anyone else other than kids and they aren't the answer in a derby game. Podence has been **** since he came back from injury but we have no choice but to keep playing him. Has to be the same team.
  12. T

Why should Nuno stay?

Because he somehow got that squad to 41 points. The lads have let him down this season I hope it's not because they are sick of the same voice. He deserves a go with Raul back.
  13. T

Wolves vs Burnley. The verdict.

Got to read in to it that he's finished here. Joe Edwards was saying that he was stripped to come on at half time but someone changed their mind. He's 24 next month so not really a kid. Have to assume the manager has made his decision on him and unlikely to find a way back.
  14. T

Wolves vs Burnley. The verdict.

Wow another one to add to this seasons classics. The most talented bunch i've ever seen in a Wolves shirt, but today proved they are Gutless cowards. No effort, no fight, no running. Horrendous defending. Couple of long range shots on target but no real chance to speak of in 90 minutes...
  15. T

Burnley Pre-Game Thread

Agree hate playing these. Anyone half decent at the 1980's long ball tactic has been Nuno's Achilles heel since he got here. Cardiff the first couple of years and now Burnley. Expect us to concede from at least one corner or free kick.
Back
Top Bottom