Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Tezthewolvesfan

1. Tezthewolvesfan

Goncalo Ramos

Didn't Everton sign him a few years back
  2. Tezthewolvesfan

Matheus Nunes

No need to apologise Jos...we were all concerned, however name calling and telling people to **** off is out of order
  3. Tezthewolvesfan

Matheus Nunes

Some bloke on twitter stated that Nunes was at the Mount today. Don't shoot the messenger just what I read
  4. Tezthewolvesfan

Matheus Nunes

Not implausible in my opinion
  5. Tezthewolvesfan

Matheus Nunes

This....New deal on the table I've heard for Neves. Only what I've heard mind
  6. Tezthewolvesfan

Matheus Nunes

This is gaining momentum....I think its happening folks...
  7. Tezthewolvesfan

Matheus Nunes

I'm sitting in a Chinese restaurant I'm Portugal whooping...guess I may get some comments while donning badge on the beach in the morning
  8. Tezthewolvesfan

Rumours from the pub

Have they fixed the leaky urinal in the Steve Bull Upper?
  9. Tezthewolvesfan

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Spiers was lambasted on here by a lot of posters, I would certainly love him to return. I thought he was pretty good.
  10. Tezthewolvesfan

Graeme Souness

Exactly...totally misconstrued and taken out of proportion Jade.....its a nothing but being made into something bigger by the media
  11. Tezthewolvesfan

Bruno Lage

I'm on the fence in all honesty. Think he needs more time but I can see the bullet coming if results are not there.
  12. Tezthewolvesfan

Graeme Souness

He is right what he said, however I can see how it's misconstrued. He was talking about a fast paced game without the referee stopping the game every five minutes......and talking specifically about the men's game. I cant see anything wrong with it
  13. Tezthewolvesfan

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Don't you just love Twitter :)
Top Bottom