Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Tezla

1. T

Forest in for Boly allegedly

Where are forest getting all this money from?
  2. T

Spurs verdict

Echo the other posters. We really need to buy a striker
  3. T

Matheus Nunes

Over the moon with this. Thank you fosun for the best days of my wolves supporting life. We are truly blessed to have them
  4. T

Lack of goals still an issue

Let's hope they get one in before the end of the window mate
  5. T

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

I miss the excellent podcast he used to do with Oatley
  6. T

Graeme Souness

Poor phrase to use nowadays especially with what our lionesses achieved but can't understand why anyone would be offended
  7. T

How much?

Thought they were reasonable until I realised i was looking at the the half pint pricing
  8. T

Kilman & Collins

If kilman isn't called up soon then I'm even more adamant that Southgate is the wrong man!
  9. T

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Apologies if it's all ready been answered but is the batshuayi rumour completely dead now?
  10. T

Ref Watch Fulham H

Usual story. Our referees just aren't good enough. There's a reason why they are rarely selected for international tournaments. Yesterday's was abysmal
  11. T

3 or 4 at the back?

I have been a big advocate for the back 4 but wouldn't mind it being used occasionally against the likes of city, Liverpool etc
  12. T

Today's Games 2022-23.

Chelsea were robbed
  13. T

Silva loan

Great he's showing his obvious talent. I know he may be put down because of the standard of the league but it's irrelevant to me. The experience and confidence of performing regularly will be invaluable. Keep it up Fabio lad
  14. T

Lack of goals still an issue

Whilst I agree we are in desperate need of a striker we really need our other forwards to step up and contribute.
  15. T

3 or 4 at the back?

4 at the back for me. 3 only works with exceptional attacking talent which I don't feel we have
Back
Top Bottom