Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Tarcisio Mifsud

1. Tarcisio Mifsud

JONZY54 - Ref Watch v City

Knowing that Wolves have already saved themselves, any problem that Attwell may create will not effect our team that much, they are afraid to put him on another match which may effect seriously a team, like he did against the Forest which has been confirmed recently, by Howard Webb.
  2. Tarcisio Mifsud

Bournemouth Verdict

The result and performance were sorrowful, but VAR continued to complicate matters, involving themselves on an action which did not have any sort of effect on the goal, as far as I know VAR were only to interfere if an action has effected the goal scored. If they say corruption does not exist...
  3. Tarcisio Mifsud

70 Years Ago This Day

I was still 8 years of age and football in England was far away with very limited connections of those years. Still most of my brothers were supporting Blackpool, with Stanley Matthews as their favourite player, but I started supporting Wolves as being a young lad, I went for glory hunting...
  4. Tarcisio Mifsud

JONZY54- REF WATCH V BOURNEMOUTH

My feelings on Attwell, is that he is the worst referee in the premiership. His days are always off.
  5. Tarcisio Mifsud

We Are All One Pack Video

Very nice video, but they could have inserted a comment from an international member of the club. It is not to difficult nowadays with all the IT facilities available around the world.
  6. Tarcisio Mifsud

FA charge GON

They should have punished the VAR and Referee, for going against the logic, that our player who was offside, was hindering their keeper or other opponent to save Kilman's goal. I remember erlier in this season, I Manchester City goal, was allowed in spite that their player, was clearly...
  7. Tarcisio Mifsud

VAR 2023-24

I am sure that he did not see the match or its highlights at least, so what about their winner from a corner, with Antonio and their captain, blocking SA from making an intervention. You must be joking.
  8. Tarcisio Mifsud

7 consecutive seasons in PL

For me staying in the premiership should only be our focus. With the current stadium capacity, I see it difficult for us to participate in Europe as well, when there are restrictions on the number of players our squad can have. Our target should be between the 08th and 12th place, and that is...
  9. Tarcisio Mifsud

VAR 2023-24

So Everton had 8 points deductions for breaking the rules. Wolves had 8 points deducted by VAR and Officials without breaking any rule, when actually they restrained themselves from buying more players, to ensure they do not break the rules. From where has this JUSTICE come off.
  10. Tarcisio Mifsud

Team for West Ham

How is it we play the 3 teams playing with Claret colours consecutively?
  11. Tarcisio Mifsud

Villa v Wolves predictions

Any points collected next Saturday would be a bonus for Wolves, but hopes are not that high.
  12. Tarcisio Mifsud

Coventry Verdict

To write the truth, when Wolves went up 2-1, I thought between myself, that this was very unfair, as Coventry could have already buried us, had it not been for SA. I know that we had a number of first team players injured, but it was clear from the start Coventry wanted it more than us, Less...
  13. Tarcisio Mifsud

1974 League Cup Final Anniversary evening at the Grand Theatre.

Thank you for your gesture, but very generously the Club replied immediately and will be sending me a copy. actually I wrote to the club and told them that I was expecting them to issue a commemorative book on the 70th anniversary of the first time Wolves won the first division title in 1953/54...
  14. Tarcisio Mifsud

1974 League Cup Final Anniversary evening at the Grand Theatre.

Tried to purchase the commemorative programme against Fulham from the Wolves agent, but they only post to UK addresses, now I have written to the club as an international member so that they will let me buy the programme from their shop, I am willing to pay all expenses, including postage.
  15. Tarcisio Mifsud

Comparative results table 2023/24

Current situation looks very pretty for any Wolf eyes
Back
Top Bottom