Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by T-dot-wolves

1. T-dot-wolves

Rumours from the pub

Madely knows what the club wants him to and precisely zero more. If he said the grass was green I’d have to go outside and see for myself
  2. T-dot-wolves

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

McTominay at 11m would be an absolute steal. Ain’t going to happen, but he’s far better suited to a team such as ourselves than Ten Hag’s Utd. At that price I’d imagine half the league would be interested
  3. T-dot-wolves

Coady, welcoming him back with open arms or sell??

Brilliant captain, led us through at least 3 of the must fun seasons imaginable. Amazing ambassador for the club. Glad he's moved on quickly and only wish him all the very best. Assume we'll be buying a far superior defender soon. **** the haters
  4. T-dot-wolves

Wolves FFP Tracker for Dummies

Thought you'd built a little website with graphs with that thread title
  5. T-dot-wolves

Lopetegui

Lets us **** our knickers over something for which precisely zero proof exists. Seems sensible,
  6. T-dot-wolves

Lopetegui

Spaniard in Spain during off-season. Nurse, where are the smelling salts?
  7. T-dot-wolves

2023/ 2024 Kit

It's old gold. With black trim. Can't really say fairer than that
  8. T-dot-wolves

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Bolla, Giles and Hoever? Relegation it is then.
  9. T-dot-wolves

Rumours from the pub

Cutrone seems like exactly the kind of signing we should be making now! Young, scoring goals for a European giant, sub £20m, really high ceiling. Shame he melted the second he was out of earshot of his mother
  10. T-dot-wolves

Coady, welcoming him back with open arms or sell??

Almost as if they've never watched anyone play. Coady at RB to replace...Semedo?
  11. T-dot-wolves

Who is getting relegated?

Dean Smith needs to double Leicester’s points per game return since Christmas just to hit 32(?) points. And Madison’s a booking away from a 2 ban
  12. T-dot-wolves

Who is getting relegated?

London club. Without that in their favour Palace would be in the same place as Boro, Blues or any other no-mark Championship club. I quite like them -their fans are properly vocal and Selhurst is a ****-heap in an endearing way. But they only attract halfway decent players because they have...
  13. T-dot-wolves

Where are the goals going to come from?

From the front 3 From midfield And from the back 4
  14. T-dot-wolves

January 23 Transfer Window Thread

100% Seville absolutely battered us that night. Might have only finished 0-1 but we didn't have a sniff all game. If JL can get us playing like that every game we'll be in for a treat (if maybe not a goal rush).
  15. T-dot-wolves

Fabio Silva watch

Nor me, I rate the kid.
Back
Top Bottom