Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by SydneyWolf

1. S

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

Full disclosure - I was supportive of VAR when introduced having seen it used successfully in other sports. The way it has been applied though, and every attempt to tweak it since has made it more and more ****ed up. For offsides, in the spirit of giving the benefit of the doubt to the...
  2. S

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

This is the point re Kluivert. If Cunha had actually connected with him he'd have gone down like a sack of spuds instead of continuing to press Doherty
  3. S

JONZY54 - Ref watch v Forest

I hope this doesn't come back to bite me, but I actually don't mind Pawson as a ref. Now if they could just pull out the plug connecting to Madley on VAR....
  4. S

Everton, surely a points deduction?

Their breaches are less than $20m for each of the past two years. Essentially they could have sold Pickford or Branthwaite at any point during that time and been compliant, but would have significantly weakened the team. They actively chose not to (ie they deliberately chose sporting advantage...
  5. S

Rumours from the pub

They're well connected so well placed to source capital across the US, Europe and Asia. They also have plenty of expertise in using different instruments to structure minority investments to balance competing seller and investor interests in control, return, conversion, pre-emptive rights etc...
  6. S

Rumours from the pub

Moelis is a highly regarded boutique M&A advisor, with plenty of mandates worldwide that would dwarf any transaction involving Wolves
  7. S

January 2024 transfer window thread.

Shouldn't you have more important things to do Matt?
  8. S

Picking an understrength team - ever a good idea?

No. I watched the match in the Stile that night. I think I’d rather ensure I had the best chance of watching Premier League football the following season though, than worrying about my £43 for one night
  9. S

Picking an understrength team - ever a good idea?

Mick was totally justified that night at Man Utd in the context of the win at Tottenham 3 days before and the game against Burnley coming up. Just as he was in starting 6 of that Man U line up a couple of months later in the 3-1 win away at West Ham. Different circumstances today. Strongest...
  10. S

Everton, surely a points deduction?

I thought Johnson played 3 games for Forest at the start of this season. If they want to back date his sale to the end of the 2022-23 season surely they accept being docked points for fielding an ineligible player in those games? Can’t have it both ways.
  11. S

Jonzy54’s Ref Watch - Brentford v Wolves

Haven’t seen a thread started for this yet… Referee: Andy Madeley 4th official: Simon Hooper VAR: Paul Tierney
  12. S

Wolves v Chelsea comms thread.

Um, interesting bench…,
  13. S

R.I.P. Jonzy54

RIP Jonzy from across the globe. Great contributor on here and came across as a genuine and thoughtful individual.
  14. S

Ref Watch - Burnley (H)

Gillett. FFS.
  15. S

Santiago Bueno Signing

I liked that he seemed to understand his job was not to **** up, rather than trying to do too much and impress anyone. Shows maturity and an appreciation of his role. Tidy enough and a couple of good blocks. No complaints from me.
Back
Top Bottom