Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by SuziQ

1. S

Matheus Nunes

Will believe it when he's announced in the shirt, don't want to get my hopes up too much!
  2. S

Last Person Standing 22/23 - The Start(ish)

Liverpool
  3. S

Loan Thread- 2022/23

Silva scored again for Anderlecht in a 3-0 win against STVV. Goal is the 2nd on these highlights:
  4. S

Verdict: Wolves Vs Fulham

Thought Dendoncker and Kilman were our best players today. Whole game was a bit lacklustre though, no quickness to the passes, too many times we passed backwards instead of forwards and lost possession a bit too easily as Podence and Gibbs White kept trying fancy flicks that just didn't come...
  5. S

Knew that Blues couldn't win against Cardiff! 2nd round here we come...
  6. S

How you feeling before the first home match of the season ? Poll +

Just checked the TV guide - looks like they've stopped that this season and it's just the half hour thing like Chris H said.
  7. S

To add to this, I've found that they do a full re-run of the PL games overnight at stupid hours.
  8. S

Not looking forward to the heat, especially as I'm in the cheap seats. Suncream, hat and sunglasses and plenty of non-alcoholic fluids. Will have to hope there's a bit of breeze too.
  9. S

Advice for tomorrow please

Definitely use the tram - it now runs from Broad Street through the centre of Brum and then on to Wolverhampton. Will get extremely busy as there's no West Midlands Railways services tomorrow and only limited services for the other operators.
  10. S

Weekend Prediction Game, Season 2022-2023

Aston Villa 0-0 Everton Arsenal 2-1 Leicester Brighton 3-0 Newcastle Man City 6-0* Bournemouth Southampton 0-1 Leeds Wolves 3-2* Fulham Brentford 1-0 Man Utd Luton 0-1 Preston Real Valladolid 1-2 Villarreal Sampdoria 4-2 Atalanta Nottingham Forest 0-4* West Ham Chelsea 1-1...
  11. S

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

I did read it thanks. It was a throwaway comment based on the clickbait headline/tweet.
  12. S

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

I bloody hope the bit about Mings is complete rubbish!
  13. S

I did think about going for the Boggies but then realised I don't need to lower myself to that! I'll go for Cardiff.
  14. S

Goncalo Guedes.

Looks like whoever put it up has deleted their Twitter. Evidently couldn't handle all the attention they were desperate for!
  15. S

Loan Thread- 2022/23

Silva scored after 30 minutes, Anderlecht currently winning 3-0.
Top Bottom