Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Supadavewolf

1. S

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Well, we won the last one. And they started it by invading Poland... :(
  2. S

GOTS -- now with Poll

Don't care who wins. Just over the moon we have so many stunners from which to choose! We've rarely had such a choice. I'll have to get the wife to choose, though she'll now doubt select on the basis of who has the nicest rear ;)
  3. S

Alleged Racism at Forest

Ask Dani :)
  4. S

Won't be us. The post mentions a "Northern" club.... Grrrrr ;)
  5. S

Hwang

What I was trying to say was that GON keeps him on the pitch, rarely subbing him when he's obviously (to me and I suspect others on here) cream-crackered. I know there are reasons - more forwards, please Jeff - but the downside of overplaying (in a match) forwards who tend to rely on bursts of...
  6. S

U18 & U23 news and info...

Like many football players this time of the season, I expect Dom's on the beech.
  7. S

Old Molineux Photos

I love the fact his favourite car was a Ford Fiesta. The modern lot wouldn't be seen dead in anything suchlike. Toby Andersen used to run a physio/sports injuries clinic in Dudley, where his hands worked miracles with my running injuries. The same hands that worked on so many Wolves legends...
  8. S

Hwang

This season in the PL, 11 goals plus 3 assists in the equivalent of 19 full games (1885 minutes). That's 22 a season if we a keep him fit, rather than flogging him (and the other forwards) to death. Under GON he's playing more centrally and off the shoulder of the last defender, which is surely...
  9. S

Loan Thread 2023/24

Fabio subbed after 56 minutes against St Mirren. It doesn't help that he's being played wide left, but there again he's got to do better. Over this season he doesn't seem IMV to have developed any aspect of his game. Disappointing.
  10. S

Loan Thread 2023/24

Watching Fabiolus play for Rangers, in the hope he'll show some future promise for us, the wife collapsed with laughter. She'd noticed something I didn't realise - the Scottish referees are sponsored by Specsavers :)
  11. S

I like Boubs

I think we got him from Bra-zil.
  12. S

Team for Luton

This. Mario can play the central role, and can carry the ball out as & when necessary. Bouba in midfield as well, please.
  13. S

mario warms the heart

Thanks McWolf. Super footballer Super human being Super Mario
  14. S

6 goals (and 3 assists) in the PL in 1282 minutes according to Transfermkt. That's a decent return. Aged 27 as well. Could do worse, though better would be nice :)
  15. S

It's Percy and his need to visit the bathroom during the night that makes me lose sleep.... oh, you mean John Percy? Seriously, it's a proper silly season, seems even worse this year.
Back
Top Bottom