Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by sturb74

1. S

FA Charge again : Chelsea Homophobic chants

another 100k from the non existent transfer wallet
  2. S

Rob Edwards

Not sure there is much of a plan A
  3. S

Nuno: Yes or No?

No way have approached Tuchel No way have they approached Tuchel and more chance of plaiting fog than Poch, if the board are considering Rob Vegan Edwards we aint looking at either of those two
  4. S

Diego Costa

He was awful at the Baggies?
  5. S

Adama Traore ~ To Sign New Contract ~ Or Loaned & Sold to Barcelona 2022?

With 7 goals and 13 assists in 3 years I would snap anyone's hand off willing to pay £30m or more as long as it gets reinvested in the team. with a career total of 295 games and 27 goals 53 assists I'm not sure he is anywhere near as good as some make out, never scored double figures in a season...
  6. S

Do you have relegation concerns for Wolves?

3 worse teams in the league than Wolves
  7. S

Why aren't people making more of the key penalty decisions? Is it bitterness for me to Q them?

of course there will be as there are lots of thinly discussed Wolves fans on Albion forums too just don't see the point really
  8. S

Why aren't people making more of the key penalty decisions? Is it bitterness for me to Q them?

I don have enough time to troll just my opinion if that upsets some people then so be it boring old world if we all agreed on everything don't you think
  9. S

That's not what I said i was just replying on the incidents in the game that this thread referred to and what does me being a newbie have to do with it is it a closed shop for old timers only?
  10. S

Today’s games 20/21 season

And what is that??
  11. S

The contact is made thigh high which is inside the box not where the camera kept showing the foot by the ball
  12. S

If he gives it goes to VAR and then they look at the foul on Button just before it so it wouldn’t get given anyway
  13. S

Wolves-Albion verdict - Why are we so soft? Men against boys

If it is how come no one has said it is no commentators none of the ex refs watching no pundits maybe at the start of the season it would have been given but numerous rule changes have been made this season to accommodate VAR (totally wrong in my opinion) he hasn’t moved hands towards ball he...
  14. S

Men against boys They had a Gk who hadn’t played in the prem for 2 years a back 4 with only Gibbs with any prem experience until this year and he is made of Weetabix, a mf which contained Sawyers **** knows what he does can’t tackle run or pass Livermore is a.... well not sure he is even a...
  15. S

I didn’t realise he did yesterday?
Back
Top Bottom