Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by StLuke

1. S

Lopetegui Book of Condolences...

To know where you want to go you first have to look where you have already been……..?
  2. S

R.I.P to my Mum

Sincere condolences. I speak from heartfelt experience knowing how crushing it is. Still remember to this day as well who wolves were playing that same afternoon after mum had passed in the early hours. Thoughts are with you and your family.
  3. S

Welcome Gary

And you don’t think I am deeply concerned? I think this summer has been a debacle and it’s not the managerial appointment I wanted either. It’s not aimed at you or any other right minded fan with concerns. I don’t like unkindness I don’t like judging people on body language or other irrelevance...
  4. S

Welcome Gary

I’m ashamed at the vitriol, disrespect and just unkindness shown by wolves fans over the last 24 hours. He is our new manager. None of this mess is his doing. Feel free to come back in a few months with the gloating and told you sos but for now why are we doing this to a human being that will...
  5. S

Lopetegui

Think that sums up perfectly how I feel. Great coach but an egotistical nightmare pitted against Shi. No winners here both sides should hang their heads how they have disrespected the club. Time to move on. Let’s see what Gary can do before we judge jury and execute him. Out of darkness……
  6. S

Lopetegui

And this is, in a nutshell, what this is all about (in my very humble opinion)
  7. S

Lopetegui

its not something new. Wolves have themselves an elite manager. Whatever you think of him as a coach he has managed at Real Madrid, he has managed the Spanish national team, he has managed in the Champions League, he has won a European trophy. He is saying to Wolves, do you want to match my...
  8. S

Oh Adama Traore!

I would love him to stay. Not based on logic or stats. I watched him in full flow for our goal yesterday and just thought “literally no one else is capable of doing that”. Not the most reasoned argument I know
  9. S

No Raul or Mouts Cameo?

I could not agree more. Watching Raul yesterday at the game was heartbreaking and he got that wrong for reasons that felt right to him at the time. and bang on its right to criticise… I just don’t understand the level of venom by some for one poorly judged decision. I wonder how emotional that...
  10. S

No Raul or Mouts Cameo?

The guy made a mistake with Raul and acknowledged it. Raul has been an amazing part of this club and deserved it. However Raul went MIA when he was needed by his club. Let’s not vilify the manager for one slight error of judgement. Moutinho one of the best players I have seen ever at Molineux...
  11. S

Season Ticket prices 23/24 (announced)

Morally - the wrong thing to do. Surely a freeze would have said to the fans “ thank you for supporting us through this torrid season and being there when we needed you” Commercially - the right thing to do. I will always come down on the side of morally but respect absolutely ALL opinions. No...
  12. S

Lopetegui

Spooky that’s my wife‘s pet name for me although she said it has a silent “f” whatever that means
  13. S

Lopetegui

I always try to support the club. It’s clear Lopetegui was the number one choice. It’s clear they handled his “rejection” with diplomacy dignity and sensitivity. They had to explore other options. Again sensible. However, a team in freefall and not communicating is never a recipe for good. Some...
  14. S

Lopetegui

Positive news thank god. Whatever nonsense followed it does appear the club’s sensible and sensitive actions with Lopetegui around the turnabout have paid dividends.
  15. S

What on earth is this?

I both agree and disagree to a certain extent. It’s not the issue that he’s looking at positions tactics etc to discuss afterwards when analysing and I do think he is being scapegoated for that. What I find breathtaking is the arrogance. He will be fully aware of the noise surrounding this...
Back
Top Bottom