Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by SteveBullsKnee

1. SteveBullsKnee

Can Molineux Mixers help scout an heir to Dawson for £20 million(ish)?

That young lad Collins at Brentford looks good…………
  2. SteveBullsKnee

STH renewal poll

I echo what many others have said, it’s not just the football as if it was purely that (for me) it’d be a more difficult decision. However I go with 3 mates, one lives 20 miles away so I rarely see him outside of wolves and the other two have youngish families so rarely see them outside of...
  3. SteveBullsKnee

Lopetegui

I get your point but he’s just always come across as someone easily convinced to jump ship. He never felt the most commited over the summer, his statements pretty much as the season finished was disrespectful to his players and indeed the fans. I don’t doubt for a second the goal posts moved but...
  4. SteveBullsKnee

Lopetegui

Rare we agree but nail hit firmly on the head. Shi definitely moved the goalposts but that happens in all businesses all the time. We were only a stepping stone to JL and he’d have moved on (if sucessful) regardless of backing. In the same way if he does well at West Ham he’ll be out the door...
  5. SteveBullsKnee

Hwang

Whilst hes not prime fat Ronaldo, you must watch a different player to me. For his size he won a fair amount of battles on saturday against some huge defenders. Cant dribble? Think he travels well with the ball. As for only passing backwards, whats his other option when like Saturday he was the...
  6. SteveBullsKnee

Tommy Doyle

Id definitely take him at the right price
  7. SteveBullsKnee

Should Bull Have Gone?

At the time he was earning as much as most premier league players, he’s discussed it many times. Whilst he was clearly very loyal, he was exceptionally well paid.
  8. SteveBullsKnee

Jeff Shi Out

Is it patently not the case? How so?
  9. SteveBullsKnee

Jeff Shi Out

What’s the measure for that though? How do we know it’s despite him and not as a result of him? We simply don’t
  10. SteveBullsKnee

Jeff Shi Out

I mean you could actually read the full interview and see EXACTLY what he said, or you can just moan and have a go at me over one line in a three page interview. Go to bed…
  11. SteveBullsKnee

Astropay

Tbf like any club we’ll go for whoever puts the most money up. I’m fairly sure the last 4 we’ve had have all signed as “our biggest ever sponsorship deal” . I think we’d all like an iconic brand but ultimately going for who pays most isn’t a bad approach
  12. SteveBullsKnee

Gary’s De-Presser

13. SteveBullsKnee

Gary’s De-Presser

You seem as angry as that little girl, that’s why
  14. SteveBullsKnee

Gary’s De-Presser

15. SteveBullsKnee

FA Cup Replays SCRAPPED

In the last 20 years it’s been won twice outside the big boys (blues and Swansea) it’s absolutely finished as a competition. No one takes it seriously including managers, players or fans. Attendances are woeful, tv figures are woeful. Re your last paragraph, point me where I said any of that...
Back
Top Bottom