Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by St.Simon.

1. S

New Year wishes and the MolMix community.

A very happy and peaceful 2024 to all. To those who have recently lost loved ones (or who are currently awaiting such imminent loss), my most sincere condolences. To those, such as Mutchy, whose generosity of spirit repeatedly beams through, my thanks just for being you.
  2. S

Rio Ferdinand racial abuse case

From time to time over the years, I have had loads of abuse directed at me, including racial abuse, and have always laughed it off or ignored it. certainly it has never " had such an impact on my life and on my career" as claimed by Ferdinand. Methinks he doth protest too much. Nonetheless...
  3. S

R.I.P to my Mum

Sincerest condolences Mugwump, to you and all your family.
  4. S

Nunes to City

Indeed. About time Mutchy. Doesn't behaviour like this warrant a ban? I for one am sick of posters acting like this.
  5. S

Update on Fosun's financial position

This is the best thread I have read on this forum for years. I seldom post on here because of the negativity, ignorance and insulting attitudes of many posters, added to the scapegoating and abuse directed at our own players and management/directorate. This thread however, includes some...
  6. S

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

A Peter Broadbent.
  7. S

Claire Elliott Sad News

R.I.P. Akela. Sincere condolences to her family.
  8. S

Everton

Actually he's pretty damned good...I wouldn't mind having him at Molineux.
  9. S

Daniel Bentley

Bentley is a good, solid, goal keeper. Not flashy. I saw a fair bit of him a few years back when he was with Southend, and he was highly thought of then (haven't seen him since he left Southend, so taking it on trust that he is still as good). Will do fine as a No.2., and will not let us down...
  10. S

January 23 Transfer Window Thread

Aaahh...in that case you're right, I hadn't noticed. Cheers.
  11. S

With all these suggestions for the much needed striker, I'm wondering why nobody fancies Wissam Ben Yedder. OK...he's a 32 y.o., and is not very big, but he scores for fun and still starts for Monaco I believe. Imo he could certainly solve our problems for a season or two, and with the...
  12. S

wtf...the window isn't even open yet!!
  13. S

You seem on top of it mentally Cornwall, and that's half the battle. Good on you. Very best wishes for the other half.
  14. S

FFP - Wolves can spend £70,000,000

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-10108067/How-Premier-League-club-spend-transfers-FFP-rules.html?fbclid=IwAR2LkaQa6dLvDlaME9MJ2B7NX83MnyHmJATy5UT1_i0ketBIXDClzDxuPT8
Back
Top Bottom