Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by SP04

1. S

Random football knowledge question

Scott Carson?
  2. S

Neves x 200

Wonderful interview. I rarely bother to watch player interviews as they hardly ever have anything interesting to say, and everything sounds like the PR people have given them a script to follow. This was different. Neves is very articulate, no clichés and genuine answers. Have to mention Dave...
  3. S

so where do you come from?

Kokkola, Finland. Supported Wolverhampton Wanderers since the early 90's. I am a founding member, chairman and head coach of a football club playing in Wolves' colours, currently sitting in 5th place in the 4th division.
  4. S

Hyvää Joulua

Terveisiä Kokkolasta! Hyvää joulua ja onnellista uutta vuotta! 2018 on suden vuosi.
  5. S

VS. Sheffield Wednesday (A) Verdict

Three points. Clean sheet. Nothing else matters at this stage. Excellent result. If someone would have offered a draw before the match, I would have taken it without hesitation. After watching it - even more so. It is easy to say Wednesday were the dominant side and that we were lucky. But -...
  6. S

Cotterill on Wolves Recruitment

If you for some reason want to know more about Cotterill as a manager and person, I recommend reading one of the 'Secret Footballer' books (can't remember which of Dave Kitson's books it is), but it is about his time at Portsmouth.
  7. S

Robin Lod

I have seen Robin Lod play for Finland a couple of times. Did really well against Turkey a few weeks ago. Started on the right hand side of a midfield four, then moved to the left and finished in the middle. Very versatile in other words. However, I can't see him playing as a wing back in our...
  8. S

CITY - CUP VERDICT

Fantastic. Heartbreaking. Don't know where to start. A defeat has never felt this good. But we should have won it. Feel like throwing up. 0-0 after 120 against probably the best side in Europe at the moment. And Nuno Espirito Santo played our reserve team. Every single one in gold and black was...
  9. S

Dressing room

Thanks for the kind words, much appreciated! I agree that Nuno seems like the right kind of manager to be in charge of this group. His measured approach in every interview is a pleasure to watch and also quotes about the kind of player he was himself, points to the direction that he knows...
  10. S

Dressing room

Having finally made my first post on the verdict thread last night, I suddenly feel confident enough to even start a thread. Having had a few beers might also have something to do with it. Anyway, on to the topic I have been thinking about for some time... One thing that I feel hasn’t been...
  11. S

Sheffield United Verdict

After many years of just reading the Molineux Mix, I shall make this my first post. I’ve been a supporter of Wolverhampton Wanderers since the mid 90’s, but living abroad makes it hard to watch many games a season, especially now that we haven’t been in the Premiership for years. But thanks to...
Back
Top Bottom