Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Southdownswolf

1. S

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

New signing in the new Adidas kit to be officially announced later... someone called Jude Bellingham
  2. S

Next Seasons Shirts

That's terrible!
  3. S

Poll - How long do you spend travelling in total to a home match on the day ..

It's about a7-8 hour round trip for me, if the traffic is OK., which it never is.....
  4. S

Petition to stop VAR

Swedish clubs have voted against the implementation of VAR . Be like Sweden.
  5. S

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Exactly! So what is the point of VAR? Give me a reason for having it. Every single week there is even more controversy over decisions than before it was introduced. People were annoyed that the ref didn't give decisions, but even more annoyed that supposed technology is there but it was...
  6. S

Today’s Games 2023-2024

VAR did get involved... it decided to not take action. They would have looked at it while action continued and then still got it wrong. Do you honestly think they didn't look at it? What is the point of it? You then have times where there is a break in play that is further lengthened due to...
  7. S

Today’s Games 2023-2024

But that's the point, even with VAR they **** it up. I'd much rather see officials make a decision in real time, than have VAR and STILL get it wrong. I won't cheer a decision for us with VAR and I'll certainly carry on chanting **** VAR while waiting for a decision.
  8. S

How painful is following football

But had the linesman put his flag up, people in the stadium would have seen it straight away and be more accepting of it. 5 minutes of drawing lines is not what the game is about and it certainly isn't what offside is about.
  9. S

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Actually I would be the opposite. I've come to accept that id rather the officials get something close wrong in real time, than waste 5 minutes and still not necessarily get it right.
  10. S

Lopetegui

11. S

Today’s Games 2023-2024

The annoying thing about the offside goal is not that it was offside, it's that it was given for being mm's off when tech isn't that accurate. Looking at the replay it looked off, it's only when the lines were drawn that you realise how close it was. Had the linesman given it off, I don't...
  12. S

Today’s Games 2023-2024

The one thing that VAR had made me realise is that refs and linesmen are human. They make mistakes. So what if someone is offside by a toenail, either way, give the attacker the benefit of the doubt. Football is entertainment, it's about goals. Don't let's ruin it by using technology.
  13. S

Today’s Games 2023-2024

There are millions of City and Utd fans in the UK and probably over a billion in the World. Do you think the FA care about a few million in the UK not watching?
  14. S

Today’s Games 2023-2024

And if you were able to take it back half a frame rate, he wouldn't have been.
  15. S

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Really hate that rat face...
Back
Top Bottom