Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Snarlingwolf

1. Snarlingwolf

Kilman keep or sell?

His biggest weakness, IMO, is that he can’t tackle or block a shot with his right foot/leg. See Haaland’s goal straight after Hwang’s goal for latest proof. The shot is going to go past his right side when facing Haaland and he tries to stop it with his left foot!!!!!???? Terrible defending! Yet...
  2. Snarlingwolf

Wolves Women - News and Info

Just a reminder that:- Tickets are on sale on the Wolves website for the Wolves Women’s Adobe Women’s FA Cup fifth round tie against Brighton & Hove Albion on Sunday 11th February. Kick off 1.00pm at the New Buck’s Head, Wellington, Telford. It’d be great if we could get as much support as...
  3. Snarlingwolf

JONZY54 - Ref Watch v Brentford - FA cup

The same referee that also made sure Newcastle won their home league game against us last season.
  4. Snarlingwolf

Rumours from the pub

Are they bar stewards? This being “Rumours from the pub” and all that?
  5. Snarlingwolf

Wolves v Liverpool predictions

Predictions- They’ll score, we won’t; They’ll be allowed to get away with all sorts of offences and cheating, we’ll have players booked first time for an offence; Any penalty incident, they’ll be given if it is one their players that has fallen in the area ( ie. blown down by a sudden gust of...
  6. Snarlingwolf

Quality strikers

IMO, from what I’ve seen, we could do with a specific quality coach for the forwards that we’ve now got available. They need to be rigorously coached and every day to be practicing shooting, particularly hitting a moving ball first time, volleying, heading, and positional play in all the usual...
  7. Snarlingwolf

Pablo Sarabia

He can’t shoot, too one-footed, hardly any aggression, a “luxury“ player we can ill afford to carry. Games seem to pass him by. Sorry, but has not impressed me. Good luck to him if he goes.
  8. Snarlingwolf

Crystal Palace v Wolves comms thread.

No real urgency, conviction, or belief in a lot of our players today. Any decent side would have ripped Palace apart. No leader out there on the pitch. If we’re counting on Silva up front for our goals, we’re ****ed on this showing.
  9. Snarlingwolf

If Semedo starts another game in defence, I give up! He can’t defend for toffee. He’s a liabilty. Clearly at fault for another goal at Selhurst Park - remember the ones he was at fault last season there. Kilman just stood and watched their third goal. Terrible defending. He is so overrated...
  10. Snarlingwolf

Why wait till 9 mins left to bring on our biggest threat up front?????!!!
  11. Snarlingwolf

Disgusting lack of effort by Semedo to stop that cross for the goal. He actually ducked out of the way in case the ball hit him!!! He is no defender in my books. Pathetic.
  12. Snarlingwolf

No one(apart from Neto), when up front, prepared to have a shot ffs. Someone has to take some responsibility and have some conviction to shoot, instead of playing tippy tappy overly safe football in the last third. Noticed Silva on his heels a lot and ball watching when he should be making more...
  13. Snarlingwolf

Crystal Palace (A) Pre-Match Thread!

If we play anything like we did against Everton in defence we’ll get thumped. We were all over the place and had to rely on a brilliant performance by Sa. Hope also Semedo is more awake and aware in this game-if he plays- than he was last time we were at Selhurst Park! Sincerely hope Gary sorts...
  14. Snarlingwolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Ridiculous decision- who’s the ref I wonder? Who’s on VAR? Should be sacked, unfit to officiate. Or corrupt.
  15. Snarlingwolf

Carabao Cup Third Round

This will not be an easy game by any stretch of the imagination. Ipswich have been playing some brilliant football over recent times and have what appears to be a great manager. My wife is an Ipswich fan and we have a couple of friends who are season ticket holders at Portman Road and they...
Back
Top Bottom