Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by SmiffyWolf

1. S

Ramsdale

Agree if Neto was going to Arsenal I would be looking at Nketiah in a part exchange. Actually just get all 3 we need the numbers in the squad :)
  2. S

Will our season fizzle out?

Good job we haven't got in Europe if the lads are tired. I am expecting at least 11 signings in the summer if we need to rotate players after 1 game a week. Interesting summer ahead .
  3. S

Compare say Gomes or Lemina to most players in our league with in the top 4 for minutes . Other players have played more minutes due to playing in Europe as well and cup runs domestically. I just don't see many of them saying I won't play in the euros as I am tired do you ? As our players are...
  4. S

List the minutes our players have played compared to say Kane , Bellingham, Watkins in recent weeks . I think you will find they have played more .
  5. S

If the players are that tired why are they training?. Surely the main teams left in Europe like Madrid and Villa are playing sometimes 3 games in an 8 day period. I would have thought Ollie Watkins wouldn't be one of the top scorers or assisters in the prem . He must be shattered playing that...
  6. S

Gary’s De-Presser

Getting to the stage of the season where manager saying he needed more players . I am sure I have heard other managers have said this at our club before. Oh wait the majority of them were **** or out of their depth apparently due to people in the know . Strange one of them is walking into a team...
  7. S

Lopetegui

Totally agree but as Shi said him and Fosun are learning. Let's hope it is fairly quickly as at the moment we seem to be drifting . GON has done a great job but would you stay at Wolves where you don't know if you will get certain signings or specific money to spend . Or go to West Spam or...
  8. S

Lopetegui

I mean wasn't there talk of a contract offer to GON . Now I may have missed something but I haven't seen him sign up . So either the offer is low or he is keeping possible options open . I don't see Emery down at Villa stalling. Oh wait he might actually have been told before you can do X y and...
  9. S

Lopetegui

He did a great job from where we were when he came in we were buried and heading to the champ. People may not have liked him but has GON been backed by Fosun . Similar patterns we are seeing I am afraid and it's not the managers . So when GON ****s off I presume some will then be saying he...
  10. S

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Would fit in well with some of our options up top then . Gerrrim
  11. S

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

Will just want to add one thing that in all honesty the young lads that have come in to play upfront have given their all but are they any better or worse than Fabio . I think we all know we need some extra quality in the summer . But so far of the players that have come in . Noe of them have...
  12. S

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

Maybe this is part of the reason GON bombed him out on loan . Dez probably sneezed in training and Fabio fell to the floor . What Fabio didn't realise they hadn't even got the balls out yet . I feel for Fabio but not when trying to join the Olympics diving team . Podence was another but to be...
  13. S

Jeff Shi Out

Jeff's doing a great job I feel. Surely due to the rise in the standards of the product on the pitch at least a 30 percent increase on season ticket costs . 45 percent increase on the pints . £5 fee to have a **** . £2.50 for a **** and then we can break the top four and smash FFP. Really...
  14. S

Gary’s De-Presser

Match sponsor tomorrow should be West Midlands Ambulance Service Or the Footwear Crocs
  15. S

Gary’s De-Presser

What I want to hear is what have Fosun learnt and Shi to change it so this doesn't happen next season. Rather than flap and crap that we normally get fed as fans . I bet the season tickets will be going up though
Back
Top Bottom