Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Skrilla

1. Skrilla

The same old, same old, repeated arguments transfer thread

Can I have a pint of whatever you've been drinking??? :D
  2. Skrilla

Last line is incorrect though, we have the option to extend his contract a couple more years. I do really rate Semedo, but if we could recoup the fee we got for him and put it towards other priority positions, I think I could stomach it. Start Jonny on the right, RAN on the left. Bolla and Bueno...
  3. Skrilla

This "wait till the end of the window" narrative has been driven for the last few transfer windows on here with the same conclusions - they have no intentions to inject funds into the club. Jeff has literally said we are sell-to-buy (and have been since after the first transfer window when we...
  4. Skrilla

Hard to do that without the required investment. Minimal net spend isn't going to cut it. We had the form of a relegated side in the back half of last season.
  5. Skrilla

To be fair, we've only ever taken fringe players from Benfica or Porto. We've never signed anyone that's a regular fixture for either of them, perhaps Neves aside because of the FFP issues Porto were having at the time. We don't offer European football, so we can't compete for the top tier...
  6. Skrilla

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

He's actually decently reliable when it comes to British transfers, but 'Wolves being in for Collins' could simply mean we've enquired and nothing further than that.
  7. Skrilla

Too lightweight according to some of the geniuses on here :D
  8. Skrilla

Is Mendes still useful?

Yes, let’s sack off Mendes and all his networks across the world and go back to young and hungry, overpriced British players. The number of good deals we’ve had as a result of Mendes far outweighs the bad ones.
  9. Skrilla

Morgan Gibbs-White

We could also go down based on recent form, if we sell Neves and have another poor window.
  10. Skrilla

I think the reality is that Jeff/Scott would love to spend big in this transfer window, but ultimately they are working to the directive of those above them. They are easy scapegoats because they’re the ones visibly at the head of the club. Guo is perhaps not as interested in the club as he...
  11. Skrilla

'Lack of liquidity' seems to be a roundabout way of saying the ownership aren't willing to spend out of their own pockets anymore. We're basically just a marketing tool for Fosun now, nothing will happen until the money has come in from player sales. It's going to be a long summer, our business...
  12. Skrilla

Is he better than Jonny defensively? If anything Jonny showed more in an attacking capacity after returning from injury as well. I'll give you that he has immense potential, but I don't think he's our best wing back at all.
  13. Skrilla

If we move to a back four, Jonny starts over him every time for me. RAN has immense potential, but we have so many needs at the moment and the owners aren't showing a willingness to dig into their own pockets to fix those problems, so some sacrifices are clearly going to have to be made to...
  14. Skrilla

Where does he fit in though? Are you starting him over Jonny at left back? If somebody offers us silly money for him now, they should absolutely take it if it means we have the funds to address bigger problems (prolific winger, an actual centre back, midfielder with pace)
  15. Skrilla

LA Galaxy? ;)
Top Bottom