Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Skrilla

1. Skrilla

Gary O'Neil - tactics

I think regardless of these last four games results, he’s bought himself time next season. Very few would have expected us to get to 43 points and comfortably safe by March when Julen walked out days before the start of the season. That being said, this tailing off of form at the end of a...
  2. Skrilla

Gary O'Neil - tactics

That's what happened under Lage. Ended a season terribly and never recovered from it.
  3. Skrilla

Today’s Games 2023-2024

On a lighter note... Three teams in the mix for 17th now. Burnley v Forest on the final day...
  4. Skrilla

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

Not sure where half of them are playing to be honest. All seems like a bit of a mess at the moment. Not often we're losing the midfield battle.
  5. Skrilla

Doyle really struggling in my opinion. I'd get Bouba on to give us a bit more dynamism. End-to-end doesn't suit Doyle.
  6. Skrilla

Very sloppy tonight and Bournemouth are very good going forward. Not looking great to be honest.
  7. Skrilla

That's looking a lot better. Missing a bit of pace upfront but that's about it. I imagine Cunha will come on in the second half though. I thought Kilman was very good centrally against Arsenal, hopefully another strong performance marshalling the back three tonight.
  8. Skrilla

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

£100m would be to pick up the phone. Talismanic player for us now. 5 goals in his last 2 starts and the scary part is that I don’t feel he’s even close to fulfilling his potential yet. Not to mention that his book value is still £30m+, so talk of a £70m fee or anything close to it is frankly...
  9. Skrilla

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

I’d like to apologise for initially speculating in my original post that Wolves players could have been involved based on matchday squads when there was nothing to suggest in that article that the aforementioned 19 year olds were involved in games over the weekend, I should know better. An...
  10. Skrilla

Changed my original post as theres nothing to suggest the players involved were on the bench or indeed involved in the games over the weekend, so not fair to speculate. Just worrying regardless of who and what club they play for.
  11. Skrilla

Yes absolutely horrible to read, and I don't think that news article does anything other than create speculation.
  12. Skrilla

Two 19 year old Premier League footballers arrested "on suspicion of assault and aiding and abetting a rape". https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13341993/Premier-League-stars-arrested-suspicion-assault-rape-outside-clubs-stadium-police-raid.html
  13. Skrilla

Lopetegui

I think it was clear he thought his level was a "big six" club. In spite of that I think West Ham and Wolves both at full strength are similar in quality, in my opinion. No doubt they've had a nice little run in Europe in recent years. Amorim has reportedly turned them down as well so that's a...
  14. Skrilla

Lopetegui

Lopetegui throwing a strop because he couldn't spend his way into a points deduction, taking a year off from football only to end up at... West Ham. That would be hilarious.
  15. Skrilla

Gary O'Neil - tactics

It will be interesting to hear what GON says about this today. A little disappointed if it’s true and he’s interviewed during the season. I understand it’s Liverpool but still feels disrespectful. Hobbs did say we’re doing due diligence on managers as well as players now, so hopefully we’ll...
Back
Top Bottom