Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Skrilla's latest activity

• Skrilla
    Skrilla replied to the thread Today’s Games 2023-2024.
    Lille should have had a pen, and Martinez should have been sent off at the end, what in the world. I'd be absolutely fuming if that was us.
  • Skrilla
    Does this mean it's unlikely 5th place gets Champions League (and 8th doesn't get Europe)?
  • Skrilla
    Where is Nunes? He threw his toys out of the pram for moments like this didn't he?
  • Skrilla
    For us to not take an immediate loss on Guedes on the P&L sheet we're probably talking in the ball park of £15m. I can see us selling...
  • Skrilla
    Exactly. It’s absolutely brutal in that sense. For us, a Silva or Guedes flopping has ramifications to our financial standing for years...
  • Skrilla
    Absolutely true, of course.... but we have a pretty good track record, even taking into account the Guedes' of this world. I would...
  • Skrilla
    There’s an element of risk with every signing, especially in the markets we’re fishing in. Eventually you run out of luck, and instead...
  • Skrilla
    There is an element of risk with any signing. Man United may have rated Gomes highly internally before we signed him for example, but a...
  • Skrilla
    I said it yesterday and I think it’s true - for every Joao Gomes you’ll end up with two Fabio Silva’s. That’s why we should only...
  • Skrilla
    Skrilla reacted to Minimalist's post in the thread Today’s Games 2023-2024 with Like Like.
    I don’t think we’ll play Bellingham in the 2 though. He’ll be the 10. With the form of Foden and Palmer (and Gordon) Saka is in danger...
  • Skrilla
    Honestly with that attacking of a front six, it would make sense to “do a Pep” and start four centre backs. Although, Walker is as good...
  • Skrilla
    Skrilla reacted to BlahBlah's post in the thread Sammy Szmodics with Like Like.
    I only watched him towards the end of the season when his goals dried up, just couldn;t see what he would add. I agree with the rest...
  • Skrilla
    Selling your best players isn’t how you grow. Have Southampton, Brighton, Leicester improved from consistently selling their best...
  • Skrilla
    Skrilla replied to the thread Sammy Szmodics.
    I don't agree that he looked like a lump at all. He looked as comfortable out wide at times as he did playing centrally. He's a bull in...
  • Skrilla
    Are they still blaming the Premier League for punishing them instead of pointing the finger at their owners? I genuinely hope they do go...
Back
Top Bottom