Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Sketchead

1. S

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Good game that. Sadly playing City away is a much different beast to hosting them. Suspect we won’t get anywhere near them next week. Forest have got something there amongst all the chaotic transfer windows. Both wing backs, Murillo, our Morgan, Hudson-Odoi, Elanga, Awoniyi but he’s always...
  2. S

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Looking forward to the North London Derby today. More often than not a really good game, and Arsenal going for the league / Spurs going for fourth should add to it. In theory, Forest vs City is a really big game too, but I can't see anything other than.a 0-4 drubbing to be honest.
  3. S

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

Watching on TV, you can see it was going to be a foul a mile off the moment it happened. Carlos (think that was the defender in question) didn't even appeal for it at the time, and only appealed after the goal because he saw a couple of team-mates moaning. It probably is a foul to be honest...
  4. S

Luton (H) Pre-Match Thread!

Not sure I'd be confident in saying our fans didn't have at least equal share in blame for starting that faux rivalry!
  5. S

VAR decision against us V Luton??

How about the team tries to play well first and we see how we get on. It's been a while.
  6. S

Team for Luton

May as well go four at the back, who cares, means nothing and let’s try and take the game to an opponent for a change. Sa Semedo Kilman Toti Hugo Bueno Boubacar Lemina Gomes RAN Hwang Cunha
  7. S

Gary’s De-Presser

Hope he's not blaming injuries again. That starting lineup with Cunha, Boubacar, Bueno, Doherty on the bench means the performance has to be better. This is not the same as where we were throughout March and early April. We now have enough players back where you must look at the actual...
  8. S

Gary O'Neil - tactics

I guess the connection I'm making, slightly tongue-in-cheek, is that Iraola would've been even more motivated than normal after GON's MNF appearance last time around, and gone to town in preparation for this one to ensure he out-thought his opponent and made his team look silly. Which he did for...
  9. S

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Shocker tonight, it was a real mess. Can't say I'm surprised at all given how much Bournemouth and their manager would've wanted to win coming here after Gary got the behind-the-scenes analyst clips out on national TV and showed everybody how he out-thought his opponent a few months ago. Was...
  10. S

Bournemouth Verdict

May as well copy and paste my verdict from the comms thread now there's a proper verdict thread, so apologies for those reading it for a second time...! ----- Another horror show and completely outplayed by a team better on and off the ball, until the disallowed goal sparked some life into us...
  11. S

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

Another horror show and completely outplayed by a team better on and off the ball, until the disallowed goal sparked some life into us for a bit. Formation/structure just odd from the outset. Bruno Lage-esque levels of tactics with our best midfielder knocking around at centre half (Neves away...
  12. S

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

Decent team. Shame Cunha couldn't make the starting lineup but presuming we'll see him after 60 mins if he's made the bench. Harsh on Boubacar after his performance on Saturday but it'd be harsh to leave any of those four central midfielders out. Important to have Semedo and Ait-Nouri back...
  13. S

Bournemouth (H) Pre-Match Thread!

Just pasting over what I said in the team news thread as feels more relevant here. And because I'm the oracle and of course everything I say comes true... Said it as soon as I saw our Gary's Monday Night Football appearance, that if Iraola was still in a job by the time we played Bournemouth...
  14. S

Hot Pork @ Molineux

Those Indian wraps from the van outside are decent. Not been that side of the ground for a while mind, so don't know if they're still there.
  15. S

Ramsdale

Would be a step up, for sure. No doubt some people will say no purely because he likes to give fans stick (ours included), but the kind of guy you'd love once within your squad, and most importantly better than what we've got. The way he's been dropped in Arteta's search for pure perfection...
Back
Top Bottom