Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by SingleMalt

1. S

Wolves v Luton Town comms thread.

What we need is two defenders of Premier League quality at CB. The ones we have, besides Dawson, aren’t quite there unfortunately.
  2. S

Everyone in the ground, walk out now. In protest

You know what I mean. It’s been said over and over what the problem is with VAR. Stop being obtuse.
  3. S

I’d rather the wrong decision and just enjoy a goal. Even if it’s against us.
  4. S

Direct action is probably the only thing that will work. We could all take tennis balls to the match and lob them onto the pitch whenever there’s a VAR check. A simple and harmless action that’s also highly visible. Get other team’s fans on board so all games over a weekend have a protest.
  5. S

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

Red card Sa.
  6. S

Red card, surely VAR will overturn that!
  7. S

****’s sake.
  8. S

VAR trying to **** us over.
  9. S

Well **** me backwards. A bit of impetus up front and we score. Amazing !
  10. S

Sometimes I think Gary’s taking the ****.
  11. S

Ah ****.
  12. S

Why single them out when the whole team (apart from Sa) look like they’re on ketamine?
  13. S

Forest- possible points deduction

It looks like they are measuring offside before the ball has been kicked by the player making the assist?
  14. S

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I think I read somewhere that at full speed a top pro can expect to run about 30 cm in the time between frames. It’s absolute madness to believe that those lines they draw are accurate enough to be used for judging offside on a single frame of footage.
  15. S

Gary’s De-Presser

The tiny squad comes from Nuno and we’ve failed to rectify that since he left. First we got things massively wrong with Lage and then had to spend millions on getting Lopetegui to bail us out. The amount of money we’ve wasted in the last few years is astonishing really and has held us back...
Back
Top Bottom