Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by SilsoeWolf

1. S

Posting and behaviour on this forum.

I don’t post much, but I read this forum every day (waaay too much). I love to hear a variety of viewpoints, whether they are well thought through, or just passing thoughts driven by the emotion. I just roll my eyes when things get personal - it just makes it a less nice place to be, and I’m...
  2. S

Wolves v Liverpool comms thread.

Well done lads. Livarpool have quality players despite poor form - so this is a great result for the confidence of the team. Love the Neves/Lemina midfield
  3. S

Wolves v Liverpool comms thread.

Big fan of Lemina already
  4. S

one wish for next season

I'd love to see us qualify for Europe this season - I've never had the chance to travel to away games in Europe. To be honest, after living outside of the UK for many years, now I'm back I just want to see Wolves games in person again! I'll be joining the back of the waiting list and hoping we...
  5. S

Castore

Absolutely - my main gripe with the kits are the ugly sponsors. The Bitci sponsor is a little worse imho: it is the first thing non-Wolves fans here where I live in Singapore point out for its obvious and I'm sure intentional similarity to a different word - I guess it's working to get it...
  6. S

Castore

Oh Wolves you are taking so much of my money - 3 lovely kits this year! Full home kits for the 3 kids, replica home top for me and away pro top for me (because the replica home kit material felt a bit meh - worse than the Adidas ones imho). I thought I was done. But now the white kit is the...
  7. S

Europa League Thread (The Road to Gdańsk)

I wonder what the chances are of getting a ticket. I’ve lived on the other side of the world for a few years now but I’m back in the UK on a business trip that week. Would be amazing to see us play again in the flesh after such a long time (last live match was at the end of Terry Connor...
Back
Top Bottom