Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by sillytuna

1. sillytuna

3 home games in 7 days

3 in 7 days and I think I can make none of them, gah. Don't seem to have missed much whilst on my hols tho.
  2. sillytuna

Wolves v West Ham United comms thread.

Oh well, back to my buffet.
  3. sillytuna

No no no var no
  4. sillytuna

LOL and Kilman of all people!!!!
  5. sillytuna

That's because he's not a tactical genius. The issues with his game management never went away. What he's been good at is freeing players up to express themselves. It's not just him tho - the lack of leadership on the pitch from kilman is clear as day. Good behind the scenes perhaps but not...
  6. sillytuna

Glad I logged on from vegas for this! Dammit
  7. sillytuna

Greg Halford - Autism in football

A lot that's familiar there tho it'd be interesting to have a deeper dive. I found (and still find) playing football, and attending in some ways, to be a great way to get over a bunch of related social difficulties. People wouldn't realise unless they stepped back and thought about it.
  8. sillytuna

Coventry Verdict

It's been an excellent season from a manager I and others hugely disliked at first but a squad which was always mid table. The squad issues were set in stone prior to january 2023 and really that's what's cost us todsy. How we threw the game away sits on players and manager but in the end...
  9. sillytuna

Kilman keep or sell?

It's not just today, it's been a lot of this season. He's not a natural leader and makes poor decisions. If we can find a dawson replacement am happy to keep but he can't be our senior cb.
  10. sillytuna

Nathan Fraser

Not blaming fraser - he's young and inexperienced. However, he really struggled today and I've not yet understood what type of player he'll be. I'd have RAN or even Doc up front in our circumstances tbh.
  11. sillytuna

Wolves own idiots

Hah water on a duck's head to me, but pathetic all the same.
  12. sillytuna

Coventry Verdict

If those two things were to be our best outfield player and our most creative, yep!
  13. sillytuna

Wolves own idiots

Always good when one of your own goes for you in your own stand because you dare take a photo at the end of the game (to share with ny footy groups). Thankfully the teenage idiot was held back and looked a right tool but it certainly didn't improve my day. Just a reminder we have our own set...
  14. sillytuna

Coventry Verdict

Kilman was awful, as a defender and a captain. Time to sell, it really is. That aside, great game where cov deserved the win, wolves forgot how to run a game down, while RAN and Sa played out of their skin.
  15. sillytuna

Wolves v Coventry City (FAC6) comms thread.

We've passed it around nicely, just no pace or action going forwards. Couple of touches aside, fraser's a passenger I'm afraid. I'd rather see doherty there as he knows how to position himself and is good in the air. Nowhere near as bad as being made out but we did get lucky towards the end...
Back
Top Bottom