Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by ShrewsWolf1989

1. S

Ait-Nouri

RAN is slowly getting better.... though I’d take Fulham’s left back Robinson in a heartbeat over anything we’ve got. He looked solid defensively and has an abundance of pace and strength. I think he’s the reason Neto went off as Neto tried to go past him twice and was outpaced which doesn’t...
  2. S

Burnley verdict thread

Negativity spreads like wildfire and when you play 5 at the back against Burnley, it allows them to press you out of the game. If Semedo had more options when he broke just before their first goal we might have scored... instead him and Podence play a tight one two, lose the ball and they score...
  3. S

Burnley - What are they all about now ?

They were awful against Villa to be honest. I think Burnley just concentrate on doing the basics right first then try to make use of their danger from set pieces. If you defend well in this league you have half a chance against anyone and then it just comes down to tactics and to a certain...
  4. S

Semedo

I never like to criticise any Wolves player but tonight he got in to a position where he should at least hit the target and yet again makes the wrong decision... you wouldn’t mind his clear defensive frailties if he added something more going forward but he barely ever puts a cross in from the...
  5. S

Are we too honest?

We aren’t too honest, I think we have become too “nice”. The players we bought this summer, epitomised by Semedo (who’s far too easy to play against at times), have turned us in to a “nice” bunch of footballers as opposed to the hard to beat set of workers who we’ve become accustomed to. We...
  6. S

Leicester Verdict

On another day it would have been draw but you’d still be disappointed with our performance as I feel us and Leicester are very closed matched as teams and we were well below par. Whenever we lose we tend to blame our negativity and shape but why is it that in most games we just do not turn up...
  7. S

The Worst decision in the History of Football

All it needs now is good old Dermot Gallagher to find some implausible excuse to defend this decision! I actually don’t think VAR is the problem it’s the rules that need changing or at the very least, the current rules need to be interpreted differently. The game has become a bit ridiculous...
  8. S

So what is the answer?

It’s a complicated one because our strength has always been how hard to beat we are as a team and that is mainly due to the formation we play. However, it’s clear that against defensive teams we have far too many players behind the ball doing nothing in an attacking sense. For us to go to the...
  9. S

SIGNED: Nelson Semedo

Last time I looked 36.8 million (eventual Semedo fee) is higher than 35.6 million (Fabio silva), therefore record signing.
  10. S

SIGNED: Nelson Semedo

Semedo has actually started better than I thought. I got ridiculed for saying I’d rather George Baldock, who’s Sheffield United’s best player and would be a like for like Doherty replacement. He can also defend! I think people naturally get excited by a fast and skilful ex Barcelona full back...
  11. S

Are we changing too soon?

It’s hard to put your finger on what is going on at the moment not just with us but with a lot of clubs. Man Utd finished last season looking like an attacking team with pace and creativity, now they look lost. Man City and Liverpool have both been hammered early on and West Ham beat us 4-0...
  12. S

It gets worse, we could be 2nd from Bottom by next time we play

It’s natural to expect a reaction when you get beaten so disappointingly but it’s been a very strange start to the season in terms of results and ultimately it’s no surprise that a lot of the teams up towards the top are the ones who weren’t hampered by having absolutely no pre season. All I...
  13. S

West Ham Verdict Thread

West Ham did to us what we usually do to them. Played us on the counter and played to their strengths. This new supposedly more attacking mentality we have has not materialised yet. Moutinho and Saiss have been poor the last two games but realistically both have needed to be upgraded for a...
  14. S

City Verdict

This. We beat city last year by playing 3 in the middle and not allowing space in the channels. Moutinho’s age is showing now anyway but to put him in with just Neves was a schoolboy error as we had no flow at all in the first half and couldn’t press them in the middle because they...
  15. S

Wolves recruitment and Football Manager

There’s a Man City centre back called Taylor Harwood-Bellis who’s been my captain on a Wolves save for 6 seasons and I’m now in 2030...... In real life I recently noticed him being interviewed and he is still only 18..! Took me a while to realise how long I’d been playing..!
Back
Top Bottom