Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Sheriff Woody

1. Sheriff Woody

Albion punishment

I like Port Vale.
  2. Sheriff Woody

Sandwell Town v Wolves predictions

We’re better than them but seeing as that has never made a blind bit of difference in this godforsaken derby game I’m absolutely bricking it. All logic says we should win; however I’m that used to disappointment against them I can’t see anything other than us making a complete *********** if...
  3. Sheriff Woody

RIP Franz Beckenbauer

Icon.
  4. Sheriff Woody

Donation link now live In memory of Jonzy 54

Donation sent through. Thanks for setting this up Arctic.
  5. Sheriff Woody

R.I.P. Jonzy54

This is desperately sad news. I randomly met Jonzy54 on Porthminster Beach in St. Ives a few years back, just after we beat Newcastle in that Chinese Cup competition. ‘What a team’ were his first words to me and we had a chat about all things Wolves whilst my kids did everything they could do...
  6. Sheriff Woody

Nuno goes to Forest

He went to London so I’m sure scagheads shooting up in the street won’t be unusual for him. People smacked off their tits on Monkey Dust is much more Stoke.
  7. Sheriff Woody

Gary O’Neil

Silly ****er.
  8. Sheriff Woody

Where will the goals come from ?

**** knows.
  9. Sheriff Woody

Crystal Palace v Wolves comms thread.

For a lot of the game we were alright. Palace were okay but nothing to worry about. Tippy tappy, the moment it gets anywhere near the opposition box and totally lacking any killer instinct, in fact the only instinct we had was to slow everything down so Palace had about 8 in defence. We are...
  10. Sheriff Woody

Crystal Palace v Wolves comms thread.

Absolutely thick as ****.
  11. Sheriff Woody

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Big win for the Vale away at Oxford. Absolutely flying after that opening day spanking against Barnsley.
  12. Sheriff Woody

Nunes to City

Roughly translated. ‘Matheus was an utter **** with the way he downed tools; however we thought when we signed him he was going to be dead good but he was a bit crap really and we’ve done dead well to make a profit and get all the wedge paid up front. Getting that snake off the books means...
  13. Sheriff Woody

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Graham Turner bought those three.
  14. Sheriff Woody

Lopetegui

……… and another thing, that brown polo neck was a sackable offence on its own.
  15. Sheriff Woody

Gary O’Neil - Poll

I think appointing Gary O’Neill would speak volumes about the competence of Jeff Shi and his team. A whole world of highly qualified coaches and the rumour is a bloke who has less than a season’s experience as a stop gap. This is less than 12 months since they tried to do the same thing with...
Back
Top Bottom