Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by SellyWolf

1. S

Sammy Szmodics

Morgan Whittaker at Plymouth will attract attention from several premier league clubs in our ‘bracket’. 19 goals and 8 assists in a Plymouth side who are in a relegation battle is a pretty good return + he’s only 23. They rejected bids of around 10-15m in the January (from Lazio I think). 15m...
  2. S

Wolves v Coventry City (FAC6) comms thread.

Lots of comments about bringing on a young player here to solve the problem of a young player not being quite up to it. Doherty to come on for Fraser is more likely and probably more sensible I think. Edit - obviously not to play up front…
  3. S

Man United Verdict Thread

3-4 and the nature of the late goal probably a bit misleading overall. The Neto penalty is the sort of one we’ve had given against us all season. We’d be fuming if that was given against us. Not overturned because there is contact but it’s not given by VAR if the ref on the field doesn’t give...
  4. S

Wolves vs. Newcastle verdict

Overall it was just a good game of football played by two sides who I think are coached to be greater than the sum of their parts. I was quite impressed with Newcastle’s shape, pressing and game plan + ours to some extent too. Really well taken goal by Hwang. I don’t think Traore has the feet...
  5. S

Where are they now?

Must have been done already, but Zele Ismail is at Newtown in the Welsh Premier League
  6. S

Lets discuss Fabio and his future .

It’s notable to me that the key difference between us and palace is that they seem to have 3 blokes up front every year on rotation who each end up scoring 5-10 goals. Be it Ayew, Mateta or Eduourd … none of them individually would massively excite us as a signing, but collectively they’re solid...
  7. S

Unsung heroes behind the scenes

Fantastic story - thanks for sharing. Enjoyed reading that.
  8. S

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

My one and only piece of ‘ITK’ info - via a Fulham source rather than a Wolves one - the interest in Reed is genuine (enquiry has been made and he’s open to it and talking) and it’s very much an O’Neil interest (via links/recommendation with Scott Parker -supposedly). He thinks it’s more likely...
  9. S

Max Kilman - Leadership

Interesting to hear the different views. I feel there is a big opportunity for the captain to grab the bull by the horns and reflect the fans’ views a little more around this situation once it’s finalised with something to outline how important everyone’s commitment to the club is, no one is...
  10. S

Max Kilman - Leadership

I’m not a regular thread starter, but I do think this is worth discussion. Kilman as captain has been discussed a few times, often after games and the general consensus is that he isn’t a natural obvious leader. We don’t know what goes on behind closed doors, however and so it is what it is. I...
  11. S

Mason Greenwood to leave Man U

Interesting to read different people’s views, but if Wolves were to sign him then I would actively stop supporting the club until that decision was reversed. No questions, not even a difficult decision.
  12. S

Brighton (H) Pre-Match Thread!

Naive view alert - Brighton, as far as I can tell, have sold 2-3 of their best players in the close season. I don’t see us, on paper (and being at home), as being much worse than them… I would say games like Brighton at home are ones you target for points as Wolves this season.
  13. S

The EPL 1st W/E

I’ve not been hugely entertained by any of the games I watched, but that’s possibly because I’m generally not that excited about the league season ahead from a Wolves point of view. As an aside - I am irrationally annoyed by the term ‘EPL’. Not sure why…
  14. S

First team training

Yeah - there is something very dislikeable about him, isn’t there. Suspect Gary will have a look and realise he’s worth 5 goals a season which is a decent return in a relegation battle
  15. S

Lopetegui Book of Condolences...

Julen, You surely cannot have been naive enough to realise that there would be no money to spend in the summer if you spent lots in January. There is even a bloke on MolMix who lays it all out now and again with explanations of big words like amortisation… We will desperately miss the passion...
Back
Top Bottom