Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Seasider

1. Seasider

R.I.P. Jonzy54

Sad news. RIP John.
  2. Seasider

Registration for season ticket holders

Yes, registered 8 of us. Was pretty straightforward. All names listed in my account as friends and family, so allocated a 'ticket' each. Although Molineux, a third full, with no away fans and no singing doesn't fill me with anticipation. Oh well, as my son often says, 'it is what it is'!
  3. Seasider

What do you look like?

And Kav, James Carty?
  4. Seasider

Have you ever watched any other teams regularly?

Hi. I moved to Lyme in 1996 as an adult (well Raymond's Hill initially and then later we moved into Lyme) after living in London. I went to school in Wolverhampton (St. Chads). My son, however, was born down there and went to Woodroffe. I do know a number of ex Lyme Grammar School pupils...
  5. Seasider

Robbie Lyle AFTV

Just watched it. Well worth a watch. Good coverage of Punjabi Wolves. Robbie Lyle - Football Fans Under Their Skin - Monday 30 Mar 10.45pm
  6. Seasider

My great grandmother used to live in Springfield Road and when I was a young kid I used to watch the Sunday morning games from her front bedroom window. Memories! What a great thread.
  7. Seasider

Interesting thread this. I lived in Lyme Regis for a number of years and then moved to Exeter (in 2015) for a couple of years, before returning to London. I'm 'Seasider' because of my time in Lyme Regis (when I first moved to the area I played for Axminster Town but then played for Lyme Regis...
  8. Seasider

Posters no longer on the Mix

I think twitter is a first port of call for many these days.
  9. Seasider

Any central London pub meet up for the man yoo game?

I guess that's a 'no' then!
  10. Seasider

Any central London pub meet up for the man yoo game?

As above! Is there a gathering of the like-minded anywhere in London town later? #wwfc
Back
Top Bottom