Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by sc91

1. S

The same old, same old, repeated arguments transfer thread

Ah, so only Wolves were interested, so they must have been absolutely average.
  2. S

Exclusivity rights?
  3. S

Never get this logic. If Raul was so good why was it only us going for him. If Neves was so good why was it only us going for him. If Jota was so good why was it only us going for him. So on, so forth.
  4. S

We don't have a plan, I'd be quietly confident in saying that as such, albeit all best laid plans fail.
  5. S

The last sentence is the current regime, desperate.
  6. S

Lol. Id say you couldn't make it up, but that's this part of the regime in a nutshell.
  7. S

Rumours from the pub

Friends that live in the Midlands still.
  8. S

Jeff does want a new yacht, so chances are he goes.
  9. S

Where do you think we'll finish next season?

14-17th never in danger but an absolute atrocious season awaits. Honestly, not looking forward to feeling like I have to watch it out of pure loyalty, last season was a chore and brutal.
  10. S

Rumours from the pub

Had a few words with some tart who was slagging him off. Soon backtracked. Same for the ones at Spurs away who booed Doc. Rats, the lot of em.
  11. S

Rumours from the pub

I've heard from various sources the same. It does fit his character, the absolute guy who feeds off the adulation of the fans, which he had in abundance with ourselves. Makes the absolute clowns who booed him look worse than usual.
  12. S

Can anyone explain clearly where we are heading ?

The bit about so I enjoy it as much is absolutely spot on. We are finally here, and its pretty crap all things considered, the thing is, that the thought of going back down is even more dreadful, so we are sort of ****ing in the wind currently.
  13. S

You start to think that Nuno years were just a pure fluke. *cough*
  14. S

Non-Wolves Transfers (Summer Transfers 2022)

Fantastic singing by Newcastle. Neutral wise, there are going to be some cracking teams to watch.
Top Bottom