Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by sc91

1. S

Hurt

Wolves are the epitome of 'what if', I do often hate my life choice of being both a Bills and Wolves fan that most of it is filled with disappointment.
  2. S

Complete over-reaction on here

The post was in response to a message how there are more important things in life than Wolves, a point that I've reiterated over those 12 years and 16,000 posts because it should be said. Now go and call a teenager **** again a few times to make yourself feel a tiny bit better.
  3. S

Leon Chiwome

Never change, sometimes such defeats are prophetic.
  4. S

Congratulations to Fosun

Toys pram out.
  5. S

Will our season fizzle out?

It's more that there are more important things than pinning your hopes on a cup win, you'll end up fully disappointed constantly.
  6. S

That's the correct attitude. I've generally given up hope of seeing Wolves win something, each defeat just chipped away to the point where I really am in a weird state of totally lacking care, it just means now I can switch off football related talk till August.
  7. S

Grab the beach towels and see ya in August.
  8. S

Hahaha, follow Ireland so I will be in that position just, then off to celebrations later tonight. Feel for my brother who went to the game and messaged back with a 'I can see why you pulled back from going.'
  9. S

It's great. Wolves are a sideshow, sure be nice if they do well, but honestly, couldn't give a hoot. Off to watch the rugby now!
  10. S

Coventry Verdict

Hah hah hah ha ha ha ha. See ya in August I guess?
  11. S

Wolves v Coventry City (FAC6) comms thread.

They'd do well to just burn the club down, I don't think it would be missed.
  12. S

Hahahahaha ****ing hell. See ya next season.
  13. S

Come on the lads, a great day awaits!
  14. S

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

Nerves beginning... Oh for a nice routine Wolves win so I can holiday in peace!
  15. S

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

They know behind closed doors that Cunha is ready to go but waiting till an hour before kick off to put him in the starting line up and thus hype the crowd even more. Yeah? Yup.
Back
Top Bottom