Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Sammy Chungs Tracksuit

1. Sammy Chungs Tracksuit

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

I think the PGMOL must be using VR Goggles. The muppets certainly seem to operate in a completely alternate version of everyone elses reality.
  2. Sammy Chungs Tracksuit

That proves nothing. People were stuck at home with very little in the way of entertainment opportunities. Premier League Football even with empty stadiums was a welcome diversion.
  3. Sammy Chungs Tracksuit

POTS -- Now with Poll

I wouldnt say most consistent but definitely the most improved.
  4. Sammy Chungs Tracksuit

Petition to stop VAR

And meanwhile these nerds think they are doing a good job by surgically going through this ****. They are not advising the ref they are telling the ref what to do. Bin off these idiots. Clear and obvious my ****. Just a bunch of ****ers on a power trip.
  5. Sammy Chungs Tracksuit

Petition to stop VAR

That change.org site seems a bit scammy tbh. Always asking for donations from every subscriber so no wonder it struggles to get numbers. Sure there are ways to opt out but it aint easy! There is a government petition website Petitions - UK Government and Parliament Petitions run for 6 months...
  6. Sammy Chungs Tracksuit

If you think we are terrible at the moment then you clearly were not arround when Sollbakken and Saunders were taking us down to League One. Or when we had the Chapman brothers and we failed to score at home for months on end. This thread is about VAR and its effects not about us being in poor...
  7. Sammy Chungs Tracksuit

Because its getting worse and worse. There was an argument back in the early days of VAR that they were getting used to it and it will be sorted out. It hasnt been. There were a few bad ones early doors but the decisions are just getting more and more bizarre as each season goes by.
  8. Sammy Chungs Tracksuit

Have you considered the possibility that many of us have been watching Wolves through thick and thin for decades and that we are giving up our season tickets becuase of VAR? The quality of even our small squad right now is infinitely higher than it was at any point between 1981-2017. Ait Nouri...
  9. Sammy Chungs Tracksuit

There is big money gambled on all Premier League Games in asian markets.
  10. Sammy Chungs Tracksuit

Final nail for me. I was already considering not renewing my Season Ticket . The PGMOL interpretation of VAR has totally ruined the game. Tonights equaliser ruled out, the West Ham equaliser ruled out, all the other crappy decisions this season, 5 minurte VAR check on the Coventry goal against...
  11. Sammy Chungs Tracksuit

FA Cup Replays SCRAPPED

The chances of a small club grinding out a draw against a big club and a lucrative replay are part of FA Cup folk law.Removing these from the 3rd and 4th rounds is another nail in the coffin of this once great competition.
  12. Sammy Chungs Tracksuit

Season ticket prices 24/25

I dont beleeeeeve it! Coming up to me OAP discount age and the buggers want to withdraw it.
  13. Sammy Chungs Tracksuit

I wonder who the PGMOL clowns will be this week?

It was Ward who was stretchered off. Mark Halsey gave a yellow card. I'm so sorry! Fabregas apologises after danger tackle leaves Ward bleeding
  14. Sammy Chungs Tracksuit

I wonder who the PGMOL clowns will be this week?

Which idiots were in charge last year who didnt give a penalty when Guedes was hacked down? And then they pretended that Guedes had been offside and the flag had gone up before he was hacked down! Replays showed that: (a) Guedes was onside when played through (b) that the offside flag had been...
  15. Sammy Chungs Tracksuit

Athletic article on ticket prices in the premier league

According to a Mirror article last summer it says that the number of televised games will rise from 200 (53% of 380) to 270 (75% of 380) so there will probably only be 2 Saturday 3pm games per week in the Premier League. All Sunday games will be live (i.e. the previously non televised games...
Back
Top Bottom