Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by rubyloo

1. R

Today’s Games 2023-2024

man city winning everything and VAR - what a time to be alive
  2. R

Today’s Games 2023-2024

man city take the lead - how exciting.
  3. R

Anyone else thinking sod it

Not sure I can be ***** driving down from Nottingham on Saturday. Context: I used to count down the days until my next trip to Molineux.
  4. R

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

Ref to VAR: "wolves have scored - everyone is really happy" VAR to ref: "Don't worry, we'll find a way to rule it out if it kills us" Ref to VAR: "Cheers, I appreciate that - was really worried for a minute"
  5. R

Personally, ive been through a whole range of emotions with VAR: shock, disbelief, horror, anger, bewilderment but i think now its just sadness and acceptance that the game as we knew it (warts & all) has definitely gone for good. in the unlikely event we score against Luton, i wish everyone...
  6. R

I think you’ve missed the point
  7. R

Anyone else thinking sod it

You think VAR is accurate to half an inch?
  8. R

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Well, have they scrapped it yet? or is the entire country saying its a joke not quite enough? The introduction of VAR in this country should be used as a case study in how not to do change management. Absolute disaster from start to finish. Regardless of any debate around whether the actual...
  9. R

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Football is not a science
  10. R

Today’s Games 2023-2024

its become ridiculous - quite an achievement to take the greatest game on earth, largely unaltered for a hundred years or so and destroy it.
  11. R

Today’s Games 2023-2024

maybe in a parallel universe where football is an exact science
  12. R

Today’s Games 2023-2024

oh come on, he was at least 0.5 mm offside
  13. R

Arsenal (H) Pre-Match Thread!

We need a Man U qtr final or Man City 3-2 vibe to stand any chance. Absolutely nothing to lose so I really hope we get behind the team tonight. Molineux - let’s be ‘avin you.
  14. R

I wonder who the PGMOL clowns will be this week?

I think we will be penalised because Wolverhampton Wanderers has so many letters in it.
  15. R

Today’s Games 2023-2024

So things looking good for Man City yet again. ( I refuse to call them “City”) If they win the league again, we might as well declare football finished, demolish all the stadiums and turn them into flats.
Back
Top Bottom