Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by rubyloo

1. R

Rumours from the pub

I think i know the Molineux crowd pretty well, but the booing of Jota left me absolutely stunned. After all the moments he gave us......
  2. R

one wish for next season

Stairway to heaven makes a comeback.
  3. R

Molineux

Yes it looked nice at the start but loads of marks on it at the end - just wondered if that was normal.
  4. R

Molineux

I don't normally study the pitch when I'm watching wolves (although it might have been more interesting last season) but , was the grass cutting up a bit or does it normally look like that after the game? Seemed to be loads of 'marks' everywhere. Apologies if this is a really stupid question
  5. R

Season Ticket Prices /Relocation/New STs

Just sucked it up and renewed. looking forward to the struggle, I mean season, ahead. Was hoping for some positive transfer news before making final decision but obviously didn't get that luxury in the end.
  6. R

Fosun out?

One of my favourite sayings is "If you're not confused, you don't understand" So, like many things, it's not simple - yes, it was a grim watch at Molineux this season, but we comfortably survived another year in the premier league which is what most of us dreamt of for about 20 years. We have...
  7. R

Today’s games - 2021-22

I might have to drive to derby for some relative safety.
  8. R

Today’s games - 2021-22

I'm in NG9 - just had to shut the windows - could be a long night.
  9. R

Bruno Lage

If we have a 35M player on the bench who doesnt even get on the pitch then someone needs sacking for not playing him or someone needs sacking for signing him.
  10. R

Bruno Lage

He went ballistic at RAN second half for misplacing a through ball. I thought to myself- I would expect our manager to be operating at a slightly higher level than simply shouting at players like an angry bloke down the pub.
  11. R

Verdict Season: 21/22.

The pies at molineux are excellent. 130 mile round trip to see no goals and hwang running around like a headless chicken - not so much.
  12. R

Neves x 200

So was that 'peak' wolves then? Feel like I've just got back from a great holiday, it's raining and I've got work tomorrow.
  13. R

Please don’t sign Hwang

He's ok until he gets the ball
  14. R

Liverpool v Wolves comms thread.

Pleased we're giving them a game but frustrated with donks miss and sa for the goal. Shame about Neto, looked like the old version was back.
  15. R

Liverpool v Wolves comms thread.

We're not losing yet.
Top Bottom