Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Rhoswolf

1. R

Everton, surely a points deduction?

Everton fan in the pub today reminding me that we're basically a second grade club and they'll be fine and making signings this summer, have to love them, NOT!
  2. R

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

Up there with Dick-le-Flem for me as the worst signing ever, many candidates for the title but he's a definite favourite.
  3. R

Today’s Games 2023-2024

You simply must be joking, for us older match attending fans there is a long standing rivalry with Forest. Personally would be happy to see them relegated, put into liquidation and end up in non-league.
  4. R

JONZY 54 - Ref for Luton (H)

Refreshingly so, shame some of our players can't follow suit.
  5. R

Bournemouth Verdict

Be the best decision you could make, apart from social side don't miss it at all.
  6. R

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

Totally agree BSK, after over 65 years knocked it on the head this season despite still having a ST. VAR and money have totally destroyed football as we knew it, watch on TV when I can but the love has gone.
  7. R

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

Keith Walker takes some beating
  8. R

Gary’s De-Presser

Think tonight and the last few weeks have demonstrated conclusively the level of "improvement" in the squad delivered last summer by Jeff and his paymasters.
  9. R

Gary’s De-Presser

You stated unambiguously that they improved the squad with the signing of Doyle, so by your logic if they sell Cunha, Neto and Gomes this summer and then sign a Man City reserve on loan they have "improved" the squad, correct?
  10. R

Forest- possible points deduction

Just maybe he struggles with honesty, if so, not the only one.
  11. R

Gary’s De-Presser

Totally agree
  12. R

Gary’s De-Presser

I didn't think even you could claim the signings made last summer were an improvement on those that left.
  13. R

Sasa

14. R

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Believe it when I see it.
  15. R

Forest- possible points deduction

Don't know what he told you but can tell you they were a real rival back in the day, hostility abounded home and away.
Back
Top Bottom