Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Puddled Duck

1. P

Think Asia???

FOSUN want Asia for Wolves!!!!. They essentially don't give a **** about the Molineux faithfull??? Think shirt sponsorship!!!, massive Asian Internet gambling company on a long term deal!!!, highly profitable!!!. ... Think Hwang!!!, cheap at £14 million but a bit crap!!!, he's Asia end of...
  2. P

I have to say???

It's 'the truth', I can back it up financially big time!!!, just ain't great sex???.
  3. P

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Jeff will play it tight!!!, sell to buy???, then say chuck £30 million on top out of this years SKY TV money/sort of profits!!!!, to sort of break even in the financial year!!!, he's been doing this for over 3 years???.
  4. P

Staying @ Wolves - Traore or Trincao or Barca / Sporting Swap Deals??

Trincao the first plane back to Barcelona!!!, he's crap!!! never worth £30 million and has high wage demands of say £130,000 a week or thereabouts!!!! Barcelona won't keep Adama who have no money!!!, he'll come back and be flogged to first highest bidder!!!, even if say £10 million is tops...
  5. P

I have to say???

Well OK, but just the way I type, regardless of which???, Champions League pretentions for Wolves???, really???, have you seen our attack???.
  6. P

I have to say???

I'm sorry!!!, Jeff knows essentially the Europa just a folly!!!, probably more trouble than it was worth in many respects!!, no money essentially in it!!!, the club profile was not raised by it!!!, even TV wasn't essentially bothered by it!!!!, no one essentially was bothered except probably the...
  7. P

I have to say???

I'm sorry!!!, Jeff manages an investment on behalf of FOSUN!!!, end of story!!!.
  8. P

I have to say???

It's all sort of good with the Wolves???. We are essentially financially secure. Minimal investment by FOSUN, say £175 million and now at least breakeven profitable!!! We're not a biggy to FOSUN!!!, they make one billion in profits every year!!! We're a bit of a jewel in the crown and...
  9. P

The buck stops with Jeff Shi @ WWFC

I don't see Newcastle making a realistic challenge to the top 6, there are many pretenders to that crown including West Ham and Leicester.
  10. P

Bruno is the man

I agree, he's on a one year and despite us losing the first 3 with his brand of pressing football which let's face facts we couldn't play, he's essentially probably done as good as Nuno, so no reason to stick with him for another two years and see how he can do after a few transfer windows.
  11. P

Good analysis FOSUN are sensible in their investment approach, they have money to spend and made a billion in profit last year but are investors and want to keep the investment sensible at £175 million and make a small profit unlike Villa and Newcastle who will just pour money in and probably...
  12. P

POLL - Everton or Burnley - who would you like to stay up ?

Everton are in a terrible mess, name manager and they've spent over £300 million on the squad over 3 years, they've got half a billion to spend on their new ground!, what with cost to buy I can easily see them spending a billion when the club was brought and their revenue will go through the...
  13. P

Sensible considering FOSUN have only invested £175 million since they brought us and we are effectively just below European places, look where Villa are after blowing half a billion?.
  14. P

Fan Led Review findings BACKED by Government

Too little too late!, probably even for Aston Villa actually?, Thank God! For FOSUN?.
  15. P

When losing this season!

The front 3 has never been the same since Jiminez had his injury and we sold Jota, then Neto subsequently went on the sick, I'm sorry Traore has been found out and despite showing glimpses never really contributed significantly in terms of goals or assists.
Back
Top Bottom