Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Pseudonym

1. P

Hwang

I was too. It may be a similar story if you replace Hwang with another central #9 but the data is all we have to go off and Hwang has evidentially been the difference maker
  2. P

Hwang

"In the 18 Premier League matches Hwang and Cunha have started together, Wolves have scored more goals per game and conceded fewer than in the 17 one or both has not started; and they have recorded a 50 per cent win percentage and 1.7 points per game with both starting, compared to 23.5 per cent...
  3. P

Finish the season now

If you couldn’t see this coming, you may need your eyes tested
  4. P

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

*Faroe Islands U21s
  5. P

Will our season fizzle out?

Thank you. Appreciate you taking the time to run the numbers. It's clearly enormously impactful to our chances to win games, not simply because the goals are removed -- we've managed to somehow score ok without them -- it's also the disruption to the rest of the team (moving RAN & Lemina...
  6. P

Will our season fizzle out?

How many goals and assists is that collectively out of the side currently and out of how many in total?
  7. P

Kilman keep or sell?

He’s far too passive. It’s a personality trait as much as it is a football one. When not flanked by an experienced and vocal ‘lead by example’ type of defender (eg Dawson), he’s timid and doesn’t portray the leadership qualities to marshall & rally the team when things are tough/tense. He's a...
  8. P

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Between that guy that started the “our medical team have done a great job” and those on this thread condemning Forest to relegation — people really know how to tempt fate on here
  9. P

Precisely. Portugal has slightly more depth than the duopoly of Scottish football but only by 2-3 more teams. The rest is League 1 sort of stuff
  10. P

Opta Power Rankings suggest the Championship is considerably better than the SPL. In fact, they don't even have the SPL in the top 30 leagues in the world.... Opta Power Rankings: Top Leagues (September 2023) 1 English Premier League 87.66 2 German Bundesliga 84.04 3 Italian Serie A 83.46 4...
  11. P

Ait Nouri (Don't sell)

Think his song needs to be Love Story by an early Taylor Swift. Marry me, Rayan You'll never have to be alone I love you and that's all I really know I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress It's an Ait-Nouri, baby, just say, "Yes" 25000 people, largely men, serenading him with their...
  12. P

Can we discuss Hobbs ?

That's just plainly untrue unfortunately. Gomes, Dawson & Bentley were definitely Hobbs signings, plus Lemina was someone we tried to recruit in the previous Summer but didn't come to fruition. Lopetegui also liked the player, so a January move was able to get done. I'd say that one is a 80/20...
  13. P

GON vs JL - Record After 23 Games

Agree with this take, with the addition of one additional benefit for Lopetgeui — having a 6 week mini-pre season to refine his ideas and tactics vs 4 days for GON
  14. P

GON vs JL - Record After 23 Games

O'Neil and Lopetegui have similar records but only one restored the feel-good factor A very interesting read
  15. P

January 2024 transfer window thread.

Socceroos knocking out South Korea tonight would be handy
Back
Top Bottom