Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by ProudWolf

1. P

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

I don’t. It’ll mean we’re in the ****. I hope he goes on loan and plays lot of games in League One.
  2. P

Any news on today's (closed doors!) friendly with Leeds

Raul and Sasa only played part of the 60min games I think. Fraser and Farmer filled in for them.
  3. P

Morgan Gibbs-White

Because this isn’t Football Manager. Forest even contemplating selling Johnson to a mid-table team is laughable.
  4. P

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

He’s still finishing off last season. Probably has a holiday booked too. His Mrs is also pregnant so a lot to think about I imagine.
  5. P

Forest away

Barrow v Villa is the live game
  6. P

Summer transfer window - 2021 Deadline Day passed...

Exactly WS10. Unless you’re paying well over the odds, you can only buy when the selling club is ready to sell. Transfer windows dragging on into the season is ****e, deadline should be a week before.
  7. P

Come back on here every now and again and it’s always the same. JOS with 100 posts a day slating some part of the club or another! Comical! He’s been doing it for years, you wouldn’t have thought this Fosun period has been the best time ever to be a Wolves fan if you’re under the age of 35/40!!!
  8. P

What if Adama won’t sign a new deal? He’ll have to go at some point. Plus we need cash!
  9. P

Cov Away

Surprised if Adama features today having only just come back and also had an injury before the Euros.
  10. P

Three At The Back

Might be a mix of both to start with. 442 when defending turns into 343 when on the ball as we saw in the Marbella friendlies. Semedo or Hoever bombing on down the right. Trincao moves inside. On the left Marcal/Kilman tuck in as the third centre back and Ait Nouri operates like a wing-back...
  11. P

McTominay is nearly as ridiculous. First team starter most weeks. What are people smoking on here!
  12. P

Could we be in for Clement Lenglet? Would you want him at Wolves?

The original tweet was followed by another saying it’s not Everton or West Ham. Most people think Spurs or us.
  13. P

Could we be in for Clement Lenglet? Would you want him at Wolves?

It’s not Everton or West Ham so who does that realistically leave? Spurs I suppose.
  14. P

I’ve heard we aren’t doing anything at the moment. The recruitment team have all gone away on a jolly.
Back
Top Bottom