Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Portuguese Wolf

1. Portuguese Wolf

Bruno Lage

Not much quality bellow the first 4, but very demanding tactically. There's not much space to play, most of the teams (bellow said 4) defend with 5 in the back plus a midfield line with 4 men.
  2. Portuguese Wolf

Bruno Lage

No team was as weak as that Nacional side. Some pretty ridiculous goals there. But Nunos Porto did defeat Nacional 7-0, a Nacional side that also finished last.
  3. Portuguese Wolf

Rafa

Has been...like something that was but no longer is. Outdated
  4. Portuguese Wolf

What will be announced first?

Nuno is being connected with a return to Porto
  5. Portuguese Wolf

Rafa

Rafa has been....
  6. Portuguese Wolf

But his style would adapt pretty easily to the Premier League. He favours a direct to goal...

But his style would adapt pretty easily to the Premier League. He favours a direct to goal, pacey style of play, adding to this the very characteristic fighting spirit of his teams and extreme competitiveness, Wolves could aim for a place in the top
  7. Portuguese Wolf

In general? Or a portuguese manager specifically I would say Sérgio Conceição. But I doubt he...

In general? Or a portuguese manager specifically I would say Sérgio Conceição. But I doubt he would be interested in joining Wolves. Wolves are out of the continental competitions and that is a big "no no" for him.
  8. Portuguese Wolf

Patricio and Moutinho

I know Neves and honestly I never heard anything suggesting he could leave.
  9. Portuguese Wolf

(Poll) Who do you want to replace Nuno?

In Portugal he is known as "Palminhas"...loosely translated as "The Clapping guy"
  10. Portuguese Wolf

Erase that thing immediately. F****** Luciano Spaguetti
  11. Portuguese Wolf

Bruno Lage

50/50 Porto are still in conversations for a renewal. Decisions are yet to be made.
  12. Portuguese Wolf

Bruno Lage

If you want to take your young players to the next level he might be a good choice. Given the demanding levels of the Premier League patience will be required.
  13. Portuguese Wolf

Bruno Lage

He blooded those youngster because: A - It was what he had to work with, the board never gave in to his requests for signing players deemed too expensive (Till they gave him Vinícius and Weigl). B- He had worked with most of them during his spell as the B team manager, he knew them to the bone...
  14. Portuguese Wolf

Bruno Lage

I was actually talking about Nuno. Benfica is not the top dog, is one of the two top dogs for one spot in Portuguese football, they were the dominant force historically till the mid 70's. Their dominance eroded and by the mid 80's they lost it. Absolute zero's during the 90's and early to mid...
  15. Portuguese Wolf

Guys like Luciano "Spaguetti" are absolute ****e
Back
Top Bottom