Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Ponty

1. Ponty

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

If we’d signed Kilman for £30m everyone on here would be disappointed in him. You don’t expect a player valued at above £30m to need their hand holding.
  2. Ponty

McAtee and Gomes are completely different players. If Gomes is a pitbull McAtee is somewhere between a whippet and a poodle.
  3. Ponty

Robbie Dennison Vintage 1988

Remember it well. “Don’t shoot from there Denison, you won’t beat Neville…”. I’ve been reminding of this a number of times since. What a goal.
  4. Ponty

Improve on Lemina? Apart from a recent dip in form he’s been excellent.
  5. Ponty

Even if we get a first choice centre forward in we need squad fillers as well.
  6. Ponty

Forest verdict

Absolutely no justification for playing him though.
  7. Ponty

Forest verdict

Would Doherty get in my other PL squad let alone start? The absolute definition of “passenger” again today.
  8. Ponty

One last wish for me for the rest of the season

Sadly a more realistic outcome is Liverpool going not for the win but a big win to boost their goal difference. Strangely whatever the score if they fell one goal short I’d be happy, especially if we scored in the last minute as they push for their tenth!
  9. Ponty

Ansu Fati has been poor at Brighton. Odd good moment amongst a sea of dross according to my Brighton season-ticket holding mate.
  10. Ponty

Kilman is decent in a back three but at best average in a back two. Obviously if he goes push the buyer as high as possible. My view is that if we’d paid anything close to the £35m+mentioned above I’d have expected a lot more from him.
  11. Ponty

Linford Christie did.
  12. Ponty

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Sounds more like a Young Person’s Remand Centre to me. “Trey Dooney spent 8 weeks at Dewsbury Hall after a series of unprovoked assaults.”
  13. Ponty

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Of course possession makes a difference. You can shield the ball, without the ball your just blocking an opponent.
  14. Ponty

Today’s Games 2023-2024

If Gordon had been in control of the ball it would be a foul but he wasn’t and has obstructed Phillips. If you think this is a foul presumably you also think it’s a foul if a player not in control of the ball just runs in front of an opponent who is about to play it!
  15. Ponty

So you’d turn down £34m for Hwang? Congratulations, this rates as the most ridiculous overvaluation of a Wolves player on MM ever.
Back
Top Bottom