Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by POE Wolf

1. P

January 2024 transfer window thread.

I think it is percentage of future profit. It certainty was when it was talk about a big-money move for Pedro Goncalves.
  2. P

January 2024 transfer window thread.

No. We would still get a percentage of their sell-on fee.
  3. P

Andy De Bont

Me and a friend of mine trained with the youth team a couple of days in the early 90s. DeBont was a really pleasant guy who offered to drive us back to the hotel after training, even though he was with the first team at the time. Always hoped he would make it in football after that, so sad to...
  4. P

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

I see that you, deliberately or not, are twisting my words. But that’s fine, I’ve said what I want and are going to leave it there.
  5. P

My last post wasn’t on topic, so you are right. But I’m not going to use the next 10 pages to argue about it, and won’t complain about it if my posts are deleted. I just wanted to say that I, and probably a few more, are glad the moderators try to keep threads on topic, without the need to feel...
  6. P

I’m going to contradict all those who are whinhing about not beeing allowed to argue page after page with exactly the same boring arguments: I’m glad your posts are being deleted/moved, and wished it was even more moderating of posts not being close to transfer rumours.
  7. P

One poster called him a complete tool that had no clue, just because he put out something people here didn’t like.
  8. P

The good news next week will be that we can expect good news next week!
  9. P

That was not my point. People seem to think the whole amount is a profit. I just tried to point out that there are expenses related to the transfer.
  10. P

How much of that transfer fee will go to Mendes? People seem to forget he usually takes some millions for his services.
  11. P

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Having only 3 fullbacks when the window closes is a risk in my opinion. One injury, and we have no options.
  12. P

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Not true. Spiers never denied that story. What he said at the time was that he hadn’t heard about it and had to check. However, he tought it sounded unlikely, which was a personal opinion, and not from his sources.
  13. P

Doesn’t look like Silva is close to signing….
  14. P

Why would any manager leave because of lack of signings BEFORE deadline day?? Doesn’t make sense to me…
  15. P

I’m happy and worried at the same time. Happy we are signing someone, but worried that those who had «a chat» with Sellars at the pub are right. It was said that Collins would be our only main signing, so I need another rumour to be convinced that more players are on their way.
Back
Top Bottom