Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Plastic Shrapnel

1. Plastic Shrapnel

Tommy Doyle

The good thing about this signing, and the Joao Gomes signing is that it offers a club to aspiring young English talent (Brazilian in Gomes' case) to have faith in that they'll get game time, play in a team that plays decent football and more importantly offers an avenue of Premier League...
  2. Plastic Shrapnel

Next Seasons Shirts

Isn't it going to be Nike? Never done before, Ajax style, with black on the outside!? I hope it's just relatively plain if I'm honest, We'm a simple folk ay we!
  3. Plastic Shrapnel

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

He's not wrong though is he?
  4. Plastic Shrapnel

We're not allowed to progress. You buy some good players and develop them. Some go on to excel. To cover the cost of the original outlay of all the players, the one's that excel get sold to the elite European Teams so they can attempt to progress at their level, knowing they can spend whatever...
  5. Plastic Shrapnel

MoTD tonight

All decisions that aided in the prevention of us breaking into a higher European space. I still maintain Docs handball against Burnley when protecting himself from potential decapitation was THE moment that curtailed us from potential Champions League.
  6. Plastic Shrapnel

MoTD tonight

VAR needs to be an independent body away from PGMOL. A review team, rather than a match Official constructed of previous referees or linesmen, with previous players and trained up fans. The decision process needs to be final, not an advisory capacity to the onfield ref, if a decision is wrong...
  7. Plastic Shrapnel

JONZY54- Ref Watch v West Ham

Rudimentary I know, but if the ball is above the top of Chirewa's head Fabianski's view of the ball is NOT impeded. Look at the ****ing height difference in the players for a start! The fact Fabianski is staring directly at the ball is evidence in itself.
  8. Plastic Shrapnel

Wolves v West Ham United comms thread.

We look an absolute different class to West Ham, our possession play has been sublime.
  9. Plastic Shrapnel

We found one. The fee was agreed and he was coming by all accounts, then his agents bumped their fees at the last minute to hold the deal for ransom, we refused to pay. Remember all the praise we gave the club for being tight on FFP (or whatever it's called now) ? Those fees could have ****ed...
  10. Plastic Shrapnel

Wolves v Fulham comms thread.

We have looked so much better since reverting back to a back 3/5, can we stop the experimenting now?
  11. Plastic Shrapnel

Wolves v Fulham comms thread.

Amazing double save, the second one especially. Edit: Did Kilman a diservice there.
  12. Plastic Shrapnel

Jordan Graham

Ivan Cavaleiro was WAY better, and with that Graham was no longer needed. I'd still have Cav in the squad, especially for his song.
  13. Plastic Shrapnel

Rumours from the pub

Every hockey player I've met seems to have done their Cruciate Ligaments as well as the horror stories of coming round lay in a pool of their own blood.
  14. Plastic Shrapnel

The Joao Gomes Fan Club

Agreed, he's an aggressive 8 more than a holding 6.
  15. Plastic Shrapnel

Hungary, England, Honved and Champions of The World.

Is there any truth to the rumours Wolves were going to bring Puskas over, but the FA blocked the transfer? I've heard rumblings the FA did the same with Man Utd and them wanting Di Stefano.
Back
Top Bottom